Is it normal for my Xbox to get very hot in like 10 minutes of being on?

Discus and support Is it normal for my Xbox to get very hot in like 10 minutes of being on? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve had my Xbox for around a year and noticed about a month ago that the fan on top gets around 110+ within like 5-10 minutes on being on, I read... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JetstreamOni, Jan 11, 2024.

1. JetstreamOni
    JetstreamOni Guest

I’ve had my Xbox for around a year and noticed about a month ago that the fan on top gets around 110+ within like 5-10 minutes on being on, I read that’s it normal for it to be hot but I don’t think it should get hot that fast, I’ve also gone and cleaned out dust and the issue remains

:)

JetstreamOni, Jan 11, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The only time you should worry is if hot air stops coming out of the top. Entirely normal
  3. ngocphi Win User

Modern devices get hit ps5 runs at 65 degrees your computer can run 70-100 degrees I can heat.a large.room with one amd.Intel cpu and I use a steam.deck most.of.the time
  4. teozka3 Win User

Xbox One switch off itself

Thank you for helping. I just tried compressed air, but you know what happened when i played 15 minutes -...-

In my opinion Xbox isn’t so hot, little warm but I believe it’s very normal.
  5. mgzin66 Win User

MY XBOX 360 GETS/HOT/VERY HOT!

or if you have a compressor blow it out with that too. I use both.
  6. mgzin66 Win User

MY XBOX 360 GETS/HOT/VERY HOT!

Ok let me rephrase. Look inside the vents and see if there is any buildup. If so remove power. Get a can of air and blow it out.

-

Does the fan sound like its making more noise than usual. That is a sign of build up on it. I blow mine out about every 3 months.
Thema:

1. Is it normal for my Xbox to get very hot in like 10 minutes of being on? - Similar Threads - normal very hot

2. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  3. Xbox turn on normally after a power surge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turn on normally after a power surge: Hello guys, just wanted to check if my Xbox is faulty or not. Unfortunately for the last few days we've experienced power surges in our region due to the electrical company changing some cables...
  4. Is this normal?! Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this normal?! Please help!: I have an Xbox 360 the white one where you lay them down and all that and mine was never had any issues I mean I've done the red light of death before and I didn't think anything of it and it's...
  5. Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s: Hi! I want to know if there is a difference between Xbox series s fortnite edition and the normal Xbox series s because the one with fortnite edition is cheaper than the normal one. If it was the...
  6. Laptop Thermal Throttled with Normal CPU & GPU Temp.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laptop Thermal Throttled with Normal CPU & GPU Temp.: My laptop has run incredibly slow to the point I can't even get my job done. It runs like 10 fps and even the mouse movement is extremely slow. I have done several troubleshooting to find the...
  7. For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?: Hello , i don’t know, but is it normal if, we have noticed with several clubs in the community that for more than a month no one has been able to invite people from active clubs to the convoy from...
  8. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  9. Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?: Just got a new controller and it’s making a ringing sound when it vibrates. Is this normal? My old Xbox one controller didn’t have this sound when vibrating . Do all new controller have this...
  10. Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...: I want to play games with my keyboard but it doesn’t work in any game but does work in the Home Screen. If you know how to resolve this problem please tell me because I would like to restart...