Is it necessary to always get the newest system (Like an Xbox)?

Discus and support Is it necessary to always get the newest system (Like an Xbox)? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I feel you definitely should not upgrade unless your console is on the ropes. 57ccda06-c8ab-4986-8921-13a2a2ada596 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KickSides, Feb 19, 2020.

1. KickSides
    KickSides Guest

I feel you definitely should not upgrade unless your console is on the ropes.

:)

KickSides, Feb 19, 2020
  2. FF Square Enix Win User

I dont think so, I have had my xbox one since launch and never felt the need to upgrade to an s or x.
  3. M4TT 9 Win User

I feel like we don't need so many versions of the same generation as well, we have the original xbox one, the S, the S digital and the X. I would have been happy to wait a couple of extra years and have the S as the standard console and the X as the upgrade
  4. N0tY0uAgain Win User

I have been feeling very comfortable with my Xbox One S. Some AAA games are looking not so hot though. I can still reliably play a lot of indie games or not as hardware intense games.
  5. Tomesso Win User

That's understandable. And you'll be able to play new game releases on Xbox One for 2 years after the Series X launch as well.
  6. Squiggles Pham Win User

Along with everyone else on this. I believe it is a very personal decision really, with how marketing goes. I got my Xbox One X a few months ago knowing the Xbox Series X was coming out later this year. I got a Ps4 A few times in the past few years. If
    you have the money and want to play with your friends who all have a newer console than you. I say go for it.
Thema:

1. Is it necessary to always get the newest system (Like an Xbox)? - Similar Threads - necessary always newest

2. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  3. Why are these apps always in the update queue?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are these apps always in the update queue?: Every time I open the update queue, Events (Beta), Microsoft Rewards on Xbox, Xbox Original Avatars, and Xbox Avatar Editor need an update. This doesn’t appear to have anything to do with console...
  4. Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?: I have rechargeable batteries and when I charge them, it says it’s fully charged. Once I put them in the controller and I go through my settings to see how much charge I have left, it says Medium...
  5. xbox game bar won't work unless always open

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game bar won't work unless always open: So I jsut got windows 11 and my xbox game bar won't work unless it's open, any ideas? submitted by /u/Just_A_Guy_In_Here [link] [comments]
  6. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  7. What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?: I recently read on Facebook about Xbox Live Gold. It is a subscription service that allows Xbox users to play multiplayer games online. Users often inquire about its benefits and whether it's...
  8. Can I get this escalated or is a litigation suit necessary?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I get this escalated or is a litigation suit necessary?: I've been a gamer on xbox for 10+ years and very rarely receive strikes on my account. September 19th I was playing Texas Chainsaw Massacre and encountered an irate player when I asked him if he...
  9. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  10. permessi necessari per giocare on line[Translation-permits required to play online]

in XBoX Accessibility
    permessi necessari per giocare on line[Translation-permits required to play online]: alla mia x box 360 con fifa 17 quando vado per giocare ad ultimate team nelle stagioni on line mi esce scrtto che il mio profilo di giocatore non ha i permessi necessari,ho rivisto la privacy ma...