Is it legal/allowed for an xbox employee to change my gamertag if the account is banned

Discus and support Is it legal/allowed for an xbox employee to change my gamertag if the account is banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; One of my accounts that i owned is banned. But it is mine and since the gamertag is considered "cool" it was taken by an employee. Literally someone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Indian-[xboxvenue], Oct 21, 2016.

1. Is it legal/allowed for an xbox employee to change my gamertag if the account is banned

One of my accounts that i owned is banned. But it is mine and since the gamertag is considered "cool" it was taken by an employee. Literally someone accessed my account and changed it so they can have the name. No it wasnt stolen by somebody random you cannot
    change a banned gamertag. It was an employee and im upset wether it was banned or not

:)

Indian-[xboxvenue], Oct 21, 2016
  2. My Gamertag

Hi...Yesterday i went on my xbox live account and it said my Gamertag was not allowed after i had been using the gamertag for over 3 months now and all of a sudden it says i have to change...can someone tell me why?...and my gamertag is Dixienormas456....will my
    account get suspended or banned if i just changed the numbers around?

Young Cailllou, Oct 21, 2016
  3. Jackn04
    Jackn04 Guest
    My Account Name

My Account name is rOpTic xRaTeD the xRaTeD means for xrated movies...

My mother wants me to change my gamertag but I have no money to buy 1600 msp from the store for $20 and I am not allowed to play xbox until I change it

Is there anyway xbox can force a gamertag change on my account if microsoft can see how many gamertag changes I have had it is around 10

Jackn04, Oct 21, 2016
  4. ngocphi Win User

Purchased a used xbox360 how do I get original owner info off

You don't

You aren't legally allowed to use his account and worthy of a console ban and an perm ban from xbox live

Accounts are not transferable
  5. CalTheKind Win User

I got false permanent banned

This is my original banned account that i am messaging on, I am Caleceus and Rashuns. After finally remembering my email address nothing has changed in 4 years. the Gamertag associated with this Microsoft account is still wrongfully banned due to being
    hacked and still to this day i haven't received any support for it. Considering legal action at this point i am done with xbox's attitude and behavior
  6. Smwutches Win User

game pass, non-illegal version

Buying/selling of accounts is not allowed. I'm not sure about legal actions, but the accounts can be banned.
  7. Awakening Demon Win User

How to change my region.

You cannot change the region of the Gamertag because of legal reasons. The ability to change was removed when people were moving between regions and getting content that was not allowed to be sold in their region which was creating a legal mess.
  8. IAmProjectAlice Win User

bought from bioshock from xbox.com, wont download to xbox!

You cannot change the region of the Gamertag because of legal reasons. The ability to change was removed when people were moving between regions and getting content that was not allowed to be sold in their region which was creating a legal mess.
Thema:

Is it legal/allowed for an xbox employee to change my gamertag if the account is banned

1. Is it legal/allowed for an xbox employee to change my gamertag if the account is banned - Similar Threads - legal allowed employee

2. It’s is legal to Mojang eula?

in XBoX on Windows
    It’s is legal to Mojang eula?: Someone created on tiktok a Minecraft and Roblox crossover when a Minecraft client connects to Roblox server and the Roblox client with some addons can contact with Minecraft client so Minecraft...
  3. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  4. Boraaa vai ser legal kkkkkkkkkkk

in XboX Insiders
    Boraaa vai ser legal kkkkkkkkkkk: Assista aish99 comigo na Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/aish99?sr=a submitted by /u/bonedojao [link] [comments]
  5. What is the legal precedent behind shutting down Minecraft migration on Dec 18, 2023? I had...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the legal precedent behind shutting down Minecraft migration on Dec 18, 2023? I had...: How is it legal for Microsoft to do this? I purchased a product from a separate entity, had no information about the migration / migration support and now after a few years of not playing, I have...
  6. Is it legal to buy games from third parties?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it legal to buy games from third parties?: Hello In Algeria some sellers they have a method to play games on Xbox series S called control parental, They share the game with you throughout using an email. and following this control...
  7. Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?: I wan to buy a Crash Team Racing for my Xbox and I have find a website that sells it for $8 and how it works is that they send me the details of an account and it's like buying an account that has...
  8. Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...: I won't use Tlauncher since im getting money to buy original minecraft, but you know, Just a small little question, if you know if it is, please answer. c193de81-c304-40a2-98df-b1223c6b6e24
  9. Legal action

in XBoX Accessibility
    Legal action: I've been banned for a year after being harassed I reported the person harassing me and was told no action could be taken so I proceeded to defend myself and got two strikes that same person then...
  10. How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?: I want to play xbox 360 games on my pc because some of them are discontinued and most of them are cheaper. After I sold my xbox 360 console, but a few years later I found my xbox 360 games that I...