Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...

Discus and support Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick with current one? let me know when you are ready and free.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jevgeni polujanov1, Feb 16, 2024.

1. Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...

Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick with current one?

let me know when you are ready and free. Your advice and help are approciated. Be kind if you not mind. Please and thank you.

Yours sincerely Jevgeni

:)

jevgeni polujanov1, Feb 16, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick with current one?

Hi there Jevgeni, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

An official announcement from Xbox regarding the release of a new console has not been made yet. If you do not wish to wait, I recommend sticking with the current Xbox Series X. There is currently no way to know when they will make an announcement or when a new Xbox console will be released. It's something you should decide for yourself based on your needs and preferences, taking this information into account.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. ChronicMelon Win User

Ray Tracing

Wow that looks really good, I can’t wait to see this on the series x and the other upgrades that come with the next gen consoles
  4. EthanWatkins2 Win User

why was a batch of backwards compatible xbox games delisted recently????

i was talking about the successor to the series x/s. these are not next gen consoles at this point they are current gen. i have a series x actually.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can you get Nba 2k23 Next gen on xbox one??

Technically current gen is Series S/X, but that would be considered next gen. Series S/X games won't work on a One. The One would be current/last gen.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

NBA street vol 2

At the moment the Backwards Compatibility program is on hold as the team are working on next gen/Series X. Maybe in the future it could happen, you never know. Deffo worth reaching out to the Publisher on social media and requesting it :)
Thema:

Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...

1. Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick... - Similar Threads - are worth waiting

2. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  3. £10 Xbox Gift Card Not Worth It?

in XboX Insiders
    £10 Xbox Gift Card Not Worth It?: Like the title says the £10 pound xbox gift card in the reward scheme is not worth it. It's not a big difference but 2 £5 gift cards cost 11870 points where as 1 £10 gift cars costs 11875 points....
  4. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  5. Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?: I’ve had my series X for about two years just for one day to stop working, while my 360 and one Is still going strong. I just don’t wanna buy another one just to do the same thing. It also sad...
  6. Is Microsoft Rewards worth the time and effort anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Microsoft Rewards worth the time and effort anymore?: I use to think Microsoft cared about the community until All these Big Changes, making it almost impossible to earn points. So to me it's a waste of time 51f45d11-be90-4bf8-b186-1627d5334356
  7. I can't get into my account that is worth alot of money because the questions on the quiz...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get into my account that is worth alot of money because the questions on the quiz...: I did previously ask something like this but I was busy with Christmas so I couldn't reply. Basically whenever I try to get into my account (which is 'Soldier Dawg698') I get sent to a quiz....
  8. Want to know is it worth getting the xbox series s now or wait to get the series x

in XboX Insiders
    Want to know is it worth getting the xbox series s now or wait to get the series x: I am a big ark and rust player so whats it like playing those games on a xbox one s? submitted by /u/FarTax6501 [link] [comments]
  9. Games that were worth the wait?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that were worth the wait?: For me it was Hellblade: Sanuas Sacrifice, it looked amazing when teased and just blew my mind when released. 890eee1c-cba0-41a7-ab83-25ace13be105
  10. Is the game worth getting while I wait for 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the game worth getting while I wait for 6: Good morning all. Just a quick question is Forza 5 worth getting while I wait for 6 to come out. I have horizon 2 but was thinking about getting Forza 5 to fill the gap while I wait but heard...