is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying...

Discus and support is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying access to play my games 7124738a-ec15-4bfe-86f0-294fce001ebe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jim mcginnigle, May 8, 2023.

1. is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying...

is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying access to play my games

:)

jim mcginnigle, May 8, 2023
  2. jim mcginnigle Win User

is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying access to play my games

where can I report this as a scammer tried selling me a link to access a game instead of an xbox key
  3. bowski477 Win User

It is against the terms of use to buy/sell a Microsoft account. The account would be at risk for a permanent ban.
  4. bowski477 Win User

It depends on where it took place. If this occurred over Xbox messaging, you can report them from their profile.
  5. Mi lo fo Win User

Cod ELITE3 Scam

It all depends on the country you are in. In the UK its illegal for anyone to sell the game to anyone under 18 and illegal to buy it for someone under 18.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Enrolled into BT/EE account without my knowledge

Yes when you buy from a legitimate seller NOT stolen codes as you already been told

when you buy a stolen account or a code .that was used with someone's Info

You are commiting fraud

The codes weren't bought with legitimate info but stolen info

As opressive.mentioned people don't sign contracts to sell cheap codes however fraudsters do with someone else's creditcard

That is a crime.and you are supporting it

Gamepass.codes.can.be bought legitimately thru authorized resellers

You didn't buy from.an authorized reseller

You bought from.a illegal website that has.been known for fraud selling accounts and illegitimate codes

The only place you can buy ee or bt codes is.from ee or.bt legitimately because you need to .create .an.accoumt

Someone using someone else's .details As mentioned by oppressive is illegal and considered FRAUD and it doesn't matter if you did it or someone else you created a .account with their moneyaka stolen account not yours
Thema:

is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying...

1. is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying... - Similar Threads - illegal sell Microsoft

2. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  4. What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360: I got a Xbox 360 and when plugging it in it says it is banned is there anything that can be done? b4f561fe-2050-42ef-b33f-5d11f4af69e8
  5. I ever used illegal version of minecraft on java neither on bedrock and I even share that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ever used illegal version of minecraft on java neither on bedrock and I even share that...: I feel really sorry for this and now I know that was wrong and I don't really know what should i do 4f1d5b2b-e588-4b53-b900-4ff6de71156d
  6. MY ERROR IS AN ILLEGAL STATE CHANGE HAS BEEN REQUESTED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY ERROR IS AN ILLEGAL STATE CHANGE HAS BEEN REQUESTED: I WANT TO SIGN IN MY ASPHALT 9 XBOX ACCOUNT AND WHEN I TRY TO SIGN IN WITH THE PHONE NUMBER IT SHOWS AN ILEEGAL STATE CHANGE HAS BEEN REQUESTED AND WHEN I TRY TO SIGN IN WITH THE GMAIL IT SHOWS...
  7. Truly unpleasant interaction with Microsoft. Should it be illegal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Truly unpleasant interaction with Microsoft. Should it be illegal?: Microsoft erroneously blamed me for typing a profane message in an online chat and then penalized me by withholding my access to said service. I paid Microsoft a significant amount of money...
  8. How can I Fix the "An illegal state Change was Requested" Issue when trying to sign into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I Fix the "An illegal state Change was Requested" Issue when trying to sign into...: Operating System: Latest Version of Windows 10 Platform: Desktop PC I redeemed a Windows Key I had been holding on to for Forza Horizon 3 as I finally have time to play it. However, I had not...
  9. Report and Resolve XBOX user that is illegally using my email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Report and Resolve XBOX user that is illegally using my email address.: I have been receiving emails from XBOX (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) using my email address for user "GoldHoney363881"but I do not own an XBOX or have an XBOX...
  10. Illegal instruction error when launching Persona 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Illegal instruction error when launching Persona 5: Some people say that its because of my processor (i7 979) but Ive been able to run even more hardware heavy games like rdr2 in the past so I dont really understand...