Is it even worth it anymore, xbox is starting to suck.

Discus and support Is it even worth it anymore, xbox is starting to suck. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; From raising the prices to servers always down, it doesn't even make sense to own a xbox, this is ridiculous. I've been with xbox for years and it's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Massive-Arm6207, Jul 19, 2024.

1. Is it even worth it anymore, xbox is starting to suck.

From raising the prices to servers always down, it doesn't even make sense to own a xbox, this is ridiculous. I've been with xbox for years and it's just getting worse , from remakes of old titles to crappy new games or games with bugs. Everything is just a money grab.

submitted by /u/Massive-Arm6207
    [link] [comments]

/u/Massive-Arm6207, Jul 19, 2024
  2. Dark destiny Win User

Bundle without the Kinect 2.0 for $349.99

This console generation isn't even worth it anymore
  3. jakkaru kitsune Win User

DLCs moving to "ready to install" list after installing them

I’m also an insider beta member. Do you think it would be worth downloading the beta again and trying? This sucks. I even call XBOX support and they were super rude. They wouldn’t even listen to my concerns and then hung up on me. This sucks.
  4. mustangguy Win User

Infernal Pauldrons

Well that sucks. Its not even worth preorder games if the codes don't work.
  5. dual skorpionz Win User

Why DLC is a Good Thing

The concept of DLC is great, but when developers start cutting stuff OUT of games to sell later..that is terrible.

-

Fallout 3 add-ons...I paid 50 bucks for the 5 of them, overall, very worth it (even if 2 kinda sucked).
  6. Sumitdeb Win User

XBOX 360 S bought in Europe not supported in US

It is just pointless to invest anymore in a converter anymore because even if i solve the power issues, the Xbox bought in Europe are region specific so they wont play any games bought in the USA or vice versa. This truly sucks.
Thema:

Is it even worth it anymore, xbox is starting to suck.

1. Is it even worth it anymore, xbox is starting to suck. - Similar Threads - worth anymore starting

2. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  3. £10 Xbox Gift Card Not Worth It?

in XboX Insiders
    £10 Xbox Gift Card Not Worth It?: Like the title says the £10 pound xbox gift card in the reward scheme is not worth it. It's not a big difference but 2 £5 gift cards cost 11870 points where as 1 £10 gift cars costs 11875 points....
  4. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  5. Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?: I’ve had my series X for about two years just for one day to stop working, while my 360 and one Is still going strong. I just don’t wanna buy another one just to do the same thing. It also sad...
  6. Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...: Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick with current one? let me know when you are ready and free. Your advice and help are approciated. Be kind...
  7. Is Microsoft Rewards worth the time and effort anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Microsoft Rewards worth the time and effort anymore?: I use to think Microsoft cared about the community until All these Big Changes, making it almost impossible to earn points. So to me it's a waste of time 51f45d11-be90-4bf8-b186-1627d5334356
  8. I can't get into my account that is worth alot of money because the questions on the quiz...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get into my account that is worth alot of money because the questions on the quiz...: I did previously ask something like this but I was busy with Christmas so I couldn't reply. Basically whenever I try to get into my account (which is 'Soldier Dawg698') I get sent to a quiz....
  9. Is Xbox lab design worth it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Xbox lab design worth it?: Hi, I was thinking of buying one of the custom lab controllers (The elite series) but everyone seems to say they don't last long. What if it only works for a week? Do I get my money back or is it...
  10. Thinking of buying the G7 SE. is it really worth it?

in XboX Insiders
    Thinking of buying the G7 SE. is it really worth it?: Saw it on tik tok a lot and have always felt with stick drift. Is it really worth ii? And if it’s not what are some controls that are? submitted by /u/toonghost4988 [link] [comments]