Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?

Discus and support Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve had my series X for about two years just for one day to stop working, while my 360 and one Is still going strong. I just don’t wanna buy another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cheesebeaver, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Cheesebeaver
    Cheesebeaver Guest

I’ve had my series X for about two years just for one day to stop working, while my 360 and one Is still going strong. I just don’t wanna buy another one just to do the same thing. It also sad that to even send it in after the warranty expires is 400 dollars… I can probably open it up and fix it myself but there’s no replacement parts for the series X. I took such care of it too given it more than enough space for it to just die.

:)

Cheesebeaver, Feb 25, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Cheesebeaver, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I'm very sorry for the problem you're going through, to try to help you I need to understand the problem better, so please answer the following: Does the Xbox not turn on at all? What have you tried to do since the failure? Since when do you have this problem? If you get an error code or message, please write it in the text.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Legojoey1234 Win User

Will the Xbox Series X or S be able to be down scaled to 720p - 1080p?

I have a similar question. So if i have a 1080p TV will the Xbox Series X work fine on that? and is it worth getting the Series X for a 1080p TV? What are the advantages?
  4. jevgeni polujanov1 Win User

When I should trade in xbox one and buy series x on the upgrade?

It is worth of trade in old xbox one on the new series x because the series x are better than the xbox one.
  5. wi7bit Win User

20th anniversary dynamic background for xbox one X

Sorry pauldelaney7.... The Xbox One or One X just isn't powerful enough to display dynamic backgrounds, otherwise they would have done it a long time ago. Even before the Series consoles came out. They don't even get the 4K dashboard....

Still worth having the controller though... It looks amazing! 😍
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

From what I have heard the console is called Xbox. The Series X bit basically means they can do more with it afterwards, so you might get a series C for cloud based console or Series S for a less powerful all digital version. Or even may be a faster version
    of the console later in the consoles life and have another letter after it's name.

This news piece has something about it here
    https://www.trueachievements.com/n40161/xbox-series-x-name
Thema:

1. Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X? - Similar Threads - worth getting another

2. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  3. I can't get into my account that is worth alot of money because the questions on the quiz...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get into my account that is worth alot of money because the questions on the quiz...: I did previously ask something like this but I was busy with Christmas so I couldn't reply. Basically whenever I try to get into my account (which is 'Soldier Dawg698') I get sent to a quiz....
  4. Is the Xbox Update Preview worth getting now? or does it still cause a lot of issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Xbox Update Preview worth getting now? or does it still cause a lot of issues?: Have seen all the posts complaining about issues with it but nothing too recent, so was just curious. Also is it worth it? Are there any changes? submitted by /u/spies4 [link] [comments]
  5. Want to know is it worth getting the xbox series s now or wait to get the series x

in XboX Insiders
    Want to know is it worth getting the xbox series s now or wait to get the series x: I am a big ark and rust player so whats it like playing those games on a xbox one s? submitted by /u/FarTax6501 [link] [comments]
  6. Does it worth to get a 2gigabit internet for xbox one or 1gigabit is enough? The difference...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does it worth to get a 2gigabit internet for xbox one or 1gigabit is enough? The difference...: So yeah that's the question, can the xbox handle 2 gigabit internet? I have a Forza edition XBOX ONE 9a1dfa79-ee68-43fa-9f3d-5fa2ccefb850
  7. Is Series X worth it if my TV supports 4k, but not 120Hz or should I get Series S?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Series X worth it if my TV supports 4k, but not 120Hz or should I get Series S?: I want to get into next gen gaming as I was absent for the last generation. (Just recently bought a console) My curiosity is wether I should buy a Series S or Series X. My current TV Supports 4K...
  8. I was only supposed to purchase 50 dollars worth of stuff to get my MyVIP star boost offer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was only supposed to purchase 50 dollars worth of stuff to get my MyVIP star boost offer: you guys sent me a message on my rewards page stating because I was 89 percent of the way to my next star when you guys reset everything that all I had to do to get my MYVIP Star Boost was to...
  9. Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.: Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray drive for 4K to be worth it. Maybe you could name it Xbox One XE. Please and thank you. fee066d8-51f4-43fa-889b-28badfe93846
  10. Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.: Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray drive for 4K to be worth it. Maybe you could name it Xbox One XE. Please and thank you. fee066d8-51f4-43fa-889b-28badfe93846