Is it dangerous to turn on my Xbox console immediately after plugging it into my outlet?

Discus and support Is it dangerous to turn on my Xbox console immediately after plugging it into my outlet? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! This question may seem strange but I still want to find some kind of answer I had to unplug my Xbox console from the outlet, and after I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wind_Qu4l1ty, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Wind_Qu4l1ty
    Wind_Qu4l1ty Guest

Is it dangerous to turn on my Xbox console immediately after plugging it into my outlet?

Hello! This question may seem strange but I still want to find some kind of answer

I had to unplug my Xbox console from the outlet, and after I plugged the console back into the outlet, I accidentally turned it on at the same time, after which the sound of the console turning on sounded, but the button did not light up, and the console itself did not turn on.

I would like to clarify if this could harm my Xbox console in any way or cause my Xbox console to break.

:)

Wind_Qu4l1ty, Sep 18, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you. I'll be happy to help.

Don't worry, attempting to turn on the console at the same time you plug it to the outlet should not cause any damage or pose any problems. The most that can happen is that you hear the power-on sound without anything happening, as it happened to you. However, pressing the button again should turn on the console normally. Nevertheless, it's always a good practice to wait a couple of seconds after plugging it into the outlet just to ensure that when you press the power button, it turns on.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let us know.

Best regards,
  3. Wind_Qu4l1ty Win User

Thanks for your reply!

I would like to ask another question on the same topic: is it dangerous to abruptly disconnect the Xbox console from electricity while the console is running?
  4. Beach516 Win User

Xbox One not turning on at all

I plug the power brick into any outlet first it is orange and then when I plug it into my xbox one it turns off immediately. I received my replacement xbox and that does not work, I am having the same issue. I will now be sending in my power brick.
  5. bieza Win User

Xbox one x scorpio edition dead after 20 mins of play

Mine died yesterday after 3h of usage. While I was playing Assassins Creed the console turned off. Tried to restart it but the X just turns on for a second and you can hear the Start sound and the xbox will turn off immediately.

I disconnected all cables, tried a different wall outlet and did some power cycles but this morning the xbox still does the same: NOTHING

Console: Xbox One X Scorpio Edition

Region: DE

Retailer purchased at: AMAZON DE

Plugged into wall outlet (Y/N): Y
  6. OON7 Win User

Xbox One will not power on after initially working and my experience so far trying to contact Microsoft to fix it.

oEZZAo Any idea how to go about checking that?

The light stays lit on the power supply unit until I plug it into the Xbox One, then it immediately goes blank. If I try to plug the power supply into the Xbox One first and then plug it into the outlet the light stays blank and never lights up.

I know 100% that my outlets are working properly in my home since I plugged my 360 into the same outlets to test.
Thema:

1. Is it dangerous to turn on my Xbox console immediately after plugging it into my outlet? - Similar Threads - dangerous turn console

2. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  3. had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it

in XBoX on Consoles
    had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it: can someone help me get my console ban overturned because my family was put into danger by a hacker who watches me on youtube and twitch and the hacker console banned me...
  4. Can't sign in because the credentials are "in danger"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in because the credentials are "in danger": Please i want to know why this happens when i try to log in on my old account, it says: We need help to protect the account We have detected unusual activity in the Microsoft account [mail] or...
  5. Need help reporting dangerous person please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help reporting dangerous person please: Hi all. So last night I got invited to a party by my friend. He's 12years old. Since he got gta5 he has made new friends one of which really worries me. This person is apparently very good at gta...
  6. A new dangerous glitch than can wipe your entire Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    A new dangerous glitch than can wipe your entire Xbox account: There’s a new glitch going around on Xbox parties where anyone (they don’t even have to join your party!) can mass report and permanently get your Microsoft Xbox account and email banned wrongly...
  7. Dangerous exploit on Xbox accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dangerous exploit on Xbox accounts: [img] There’s a major problem going on with the Xbox community. There has been a new mod menu leaked that started on gta online which now has the ability to hack and permanently ban innocent xbox...
  8. Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other...: Hi, I'm unable to play most of the Xbox games I've uploaded on my Xbox One S. This problem's been pending for a week, or two now. My connection is fine. I've tried trouble shooting on my own, but...
  9. Joe Danger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joe Danger: Hi, I have a problem with lunch Joe Danger game. I have an active Game pass and the game works fine since last Friday. The same with Joe Danger 2 ( both Arcade). I'm getting an error but other...
  10. Any danger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any danger: been waiting to talk to an advisor for an hour 6956801f-9f1a-4bad-8c9b-f8430eebf702