Is it allowed to livestream games on RetroArch from the livestream option on share tab

Discus and support Is it allowed to livestream games on RetroArch from the livestream option on share tab in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I know RetroArch or emulators in general are a rocky area in the TOS of xbox but I found I was able to start my stream while in dev mode. Before I do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 雪 ㅤ, Aug 21, 2023.

1. 雪 ㅤ
    雪 ㅤ Guest

Is it allowed to livestream games on RetroArch from the livestream option on share tab

I know RetroArch or emulators in general are a rocky area in the TOS of xbox but I found I was able to start my stream while in dev mode. Before I do this normally for long periods of time I wanted to check and see if this is allowed so nothing bad will happen to my account or any other people with potentially the same question.

:)

雪 ㅤ, Aug 21, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello 雪 how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

I believe it's not worth your while to take a permanent ban, for broadcasting something you already know is banned.

There are so many other types of cool content you can share, so why do something you know is wrong?
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Using emulators on an Xbox console is considered a violation of the platform's terms of use. This means that, technically, you risk getting banned for using these emulators on your Xbox console.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  4. 雪 ㅤ Win User

This isn't true lol. Me and someone else have done research about the topic and its fine in dev mode to use retro arch. Not sure where u got your info but its completely wrong and you're giving misinformation.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

In addition it is a bannable violation. to use dev mode for any other reason than actual software development, by you
  6. 雪 ㅤ Win User

Yes Ive given up on the streaming aspect but just wondering if simply having RetroArch on my series s in dev mode is bad now
Thema:

1. Is it allowed to livestream games on RetroArch from the livestream option on share tab - Similar Threads - allowed livestream games

2. I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!: Please I have Six Xbox gift card that I want to redeem nor of it is working I can redeem it 405fac39-00c1-4c99-ae57-2b7056512746
  3. My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.: My xbox has been having these problems for many years such as it saying I have 0 friends in my friends lists even though It shows them in xbox app, another problem is that I don't get any...
  4. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  5. Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...: This has been ongoing for about a month. Every time I shut my Xbox Series X down, the next time I turn it on it has disconnected from Wi-Fi and when I go to the Network settings it shows no...
  6. Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.

in XboX Insiders
    Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.: When trying to start a broadcast I get an error that tells me: "This game does not allow live streaming". The error is reported and occurs in Series S. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox not allowing me to appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox not allowing me to appear online: Xbox appears offline regardless of how many times I try to change it to online. I've reset the console, I've held the power button down for 10 seconds, unplugged for 10 seconds and plugged back...
  8. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  9. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  10. How do I allow teredo tunnelling?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I allow teredo tunnelling?: For context my Series X has been unable to get a Teredo IP address for a few months now and has prevented me from joining parties and playing a wide range of games in my library. I have tried all...