Is Hades game hard to beat?

Discus and support Is Hades game hard to beat? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to hear your opinions 25f74ab6-6ee4-4478-8ef2-6fad221e2f14 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WillyMillyHW, Jun 30, 2022.

1. WillyMillyHW
    WillyMillyHW Guest

I want to hear your opinions

:)

WillyMillyHW, Jun 30, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Good question. For me, the game is a bit challenging but if you're into roguelike games, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. One of the challenging thing there is that every single time the player dies they will be forced to restart from the very beginning.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Not really.You'll die a lot but that's the point of the game.You need to keep dying to progress the story.

There is an option to switch on "god mode" which makes you tougher each time you die.

Took me about 90 hours to get the full 1000gs on it if you're into gamerscore/achievements.

Such a fun game though so certainly worth a play.
  4. Kong_Cloud_Gamer Win User

Buy game for cloud gaming

5. quentenfelder Win User

Strategies for beating the game on hard

the best team to use is Shuma, Dormamu and Storm due to all of their assist pushing away at those who block and slowly cut at their health. so if they want to block though the entire match but they wont be able to touch you giving you time to let the timer
    run out as a time over victory as well as their cross over combination deals a lot of damage as when you face Galactus just remember don't give storm typhoon or lightning attack and it will be easy.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hades - video game

It does not. Usually such things are only included with the PC version and not on the window store platform

If you want the soundtrack you can likely find it on digital music services
Thema:

1. Is Hades game hard to beat? - Similar Threads - Hades game hard

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  5. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  6. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  7. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  8. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  9. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  10. Hej skulle ni kunna lägga till The amazing spiderman 2 på xbox one det hade varit ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hej skulle ni kunna lägga till The amazing spiderman 2 på xbox one det hade varit ...: Hej skulle ni kunna lägga till the amazing spiderman 2 på xbox one [Translation Hi could you add the Amazing Spiderman 2 on Xbox One] 10c3cfca-fb0f-488a-ae32-43b9bdde385e