Is GTA San Andreas on Xbox 360 worth buying?

Discus and support Is GTA San Andreas on Xbox 360 worth buying? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Having to drive all the way back to restart the mission is really annoying, especially if you failed the mission for a really stupid reason. I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Obsessive Power, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Is GTA San Andreas on Xbox 360 worth buying?

Having to drive all the way back to restart the mission is really annoying, especially if you failed the mission for a really stupid reason.

I just failed one because my car got stuck on a curb, and the guy i was chasing got away.

THEOWENKILLER, Nov 7, 2014
  2. That would totally be a rage quit for me.

BizarroMantis, Nov 7, 2014
  3. Anyone know how to tell what day it is on this game??

THEOWENKILLER, Nov 9, 2014
  4. gamerXpress
    gamerXpress Guest

Should be in the pause menu somewhere out that clock above that HUD. At least that's how I remember it.

gamerXpress, Nov 9, 2014
  5. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest
    Hold left on the d-pad. It's in the top right of the stats' OSD. =)

Argontheos, Nov 9, 2014
  6. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest
    You're welcome. lol I only found it myself when I was going for that have max Sex Appeal achievement. I kept checking the stats to see how far the bar was going up, and incidentally found a glitch, as when you change clothes, it keep the stats from whatever
    CJ was wearing previously.

So if anyone still needs the achievement, just swap chains and watches multiple times, doesn't matter how (in)expensive they are -- it just keeps boosting the stats up, rather than changing them appropriately. Easiest 100G ever. lol Do that swapping thing
    until the bar is half full (or empty depending on your outlook on life heh), then steal a sports car and ka-plink, achievement unlocked.

Congrats on passing 130,000 GS btw Owen. (>_O)

Argontheos, Nov 10, 2014
  7. I was looking for the day for the marathon achievement, its only available on Saturdays.

I swapped a jacket back and too for that achievement, then got in an expensive car.

Currently working on the last achievement, getting arrested 50 times, very boring though.

I hadn`t even noticed my score, i stopped paying attention at 100,000.

THEOWENKILLER, Nov 10, 2014
  8. Is GTA San Andreas on Xbox 360 worth buying?

Rockstar have gotten PC gamers up in arms with this game.

They patched the Steam version and removed 17 songs, as well as the 1080p resolution option.

It's really quite hilarious to read the "console parity" rants.

NonSportsGirl, Nov 10, 2014
  9. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest
    ^^ Heh. THAT'S why I fear and loathe auto-updates. I've had saves rendered unplayable by so many patches I convene a risk assessment team with the UN and have MoD agents triple-check equipment before I install anything.

The loss of 17 song licenses explains the skipping radio shows in this new version though, and if the bodged way they've "fixed" the radio is anything to go by, then the loss of sound in cutscenes is easily explained too. lol

Argontheos, Nov 10, 2014
  10. Yep, I had a feeling the checkpoints weren't working. I'm doing the mission in area 69 where I have to get the jet pack, and I got the jet pack, and got killed, had to restart the whole mission over again.

This game seems to still be a mess in some ways.

Dr Black Bones, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: