is gta online not playable for xbox s; i saw a few editions that looked like it didn’t...

Discus and support is gta online not playable for xbox s; i saw a few editions that looked like it didn’t... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; “not playable on this device” gta online was the main reason i had got an xbox but now its more so worrisome if i pay for it and it wouldn’t let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HoneyBearVW, Dec 30, 2023.

1. HoneyBearVW
    HoneyBearVW Guest

is gta online not playable for xbox s; i saw a few editions that looked like it didn’t...

“not playable on this device” gta online was the main reason i had got an xbox but now its more so worrisome if i pay for it and it wouldn’t let me play. if theres something wrong or a different version of gta online i could play, please let me know! thank you.

:)

HoneyBearVW, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

is gta online not playable for xbox s; i saw a few editions that looked like it didn’t allow me to and i don’t wanna pay for something for no reason.

Hi HoneyBearVW, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

To give you a more personalized answer and better help, could you rephrase your question? Can't play GTA Online on which Xbox?

Best regards
    Jhon
  3. Don B1 Win User

When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s edition

I have Xbox one x, want to buy GTA v for Xbox one x|s for $39.99

When hovering over the buy button in Microsoft store on GTA v series x|s a small text bar appears saying. This is not playable on this device.

I have Xbox one x.

But the store says GTA v series x|s is not playable on my Xbox one x.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox s and x register as normal xbox ones

Since you tried to install the next gen version of GTA Online, and it said it wasn't playable on this device means you got an Xbox One console, not a Series X or S.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

i bought 1.5 mil of gta money in the xbox store and it did not work did not get my money

Hello Aiden, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you didn’t receive the recently purchased in-game currency for GTA Online. Let’s try to sort this out.

However, before that, I would like to ask some questions:

Do you play the GTA V edition for the Xbox One, or Series X/S?
    Are you able to see the transaction in your Microsoft account order history with the status “completed”?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Lastly, I appreciate it if you can share the Microsoft store-Xbox website link for this article.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Gta plus question

Hi ClaudiuGuy. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

GTA Plus is a subscription service for the Series X|S version of Grand Theft Auto Online. You can't access the subscription in the Xbox One Version of GTA Online, but the included games are downloaded from Xbox One on the Xbox Store, provided they're playable on that console generation.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. is gta online not playable for xbox s; i saw a few editions that looked like it didn’t... - Similar Threads - gta online playable

2. Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S

in XboX Insiders
    Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S: Solo soy yo submitted by /u/No-Echo-8772 [link] [comments]
  3. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  4. GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol

in XboX Insiders
    GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol: Do it submitted by /u/Ok-Report-6784 [link] [comments]
  5. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  6. Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one: Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one eb877d1a-f8d4-43ff-8730-5defbdbb6fe2
  7. Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?: After having to downgrade back to the original Xbox one, I was still able to play the X/S version of GTA Online through Cloud Gaming. I woke up today and got a message upon launching the game...
  8. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  9. Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online: For the first time I managed to get footage of 2 cheaters in GTA online. They are using God mode and I was wondering where to send the footage to make sure they are punished or something. It's the...
  10. GTA online cross platform issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online cross platform issue: I have an Xbox one with GTA bought from the store. My son has recently got an Xbox series X and bought the X series version of the game. All his friends have the original version and he says they...