Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it?

Discus and support Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Both great games. Playtime depends on your play style. But if you can get them cheap... go for it. 6def25d1-20f1-428a-a8b9-4d5aca4bb9cb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jampy00, May 22, 2019.

1. jampy00
    jampy00 Guest

Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it?

Both great games. Playtime depends on your play style. But if you can get them cheap... go for it.

:)

jampy00, May 22, 2019
  2. Skills Krauser Win User

Well, when I first played it during the beta, I kinda didn't like the game at all.

A friend of mine bought the game and I gave it a chance.

I changed my mind. The game itself is cool and it gets even better when playing with friends.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Go for The Division 2. It would be my choice of the two.
  4. WolfishBigdave Win User

I finished the Division about a month or so after I bought it. I am still working on Wildlands. I have some interesting guns, as well as gear. It depends on what your looking to do.
  5. Gorehound13 Win User

Wildlands.

i could talk all day about how amazing that game is.

fully open world, graphics and scenery look amazing, equipment choice is huge, you can have team mates the other side of the map, really plan out attacks, if you shoot things and then walk behind it you can see the bullet exit hole, firefights in the sky
    in helicopters etc.

amazing game.
  6. Cerebral Paul Win User

I enjoyed the single player, not much of a multiplayer person.
Thema:

1. Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it? - Similar Threads - Ghost Recon Wildlands

2. Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox: Hi, I am trying to purchase the ghost recon year 1 pass, but am having problems getting the purchase to appear on my xbox. I think my Xbox profile and microsoft account are mixed up somehow. I...
  3. Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install: How the [mod removed] do I get the game to install the Year One Pass I am on Xbox One Series X and all I get is the Base Game - and UbiCrap has only provided a flyer/slip/printout thing with a...
  4. Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.: account had over 1000 hours help bf14d94b-39c9-41a7-afdf-42740c5f2805
  5. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896
  6. I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.: I have problem to connect Ghost recon breakpoint, they always said ubisoft connection lost, try again. I dont understand why. dbc7b244-8f8b-43d6-94c1-f24ccad6d0d2
  7. My ghost recon breakpoint dosent have new gen optimization whenever I install it to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ghost recon breakpoint dosent have new gen optimization whenever I install it to play it...: I’ve tried everything uninstalling the game moving from my internal to my external then back again. The only choice I have now is to reset it up I don’t want to is there any other option...
  8. Why won't Ghost recon: wildlands use my xbox account save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Ghost recon: wildlands use my xbox account save?: Why is it when I install Ghost Recon: wildlands and click play through the xbox pc...the game doesnt use my xbox game save or my xbox account even though its is linked to my ubisoft account? It...
  9. Why cant I download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Standard Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Standard Edition?: When I try to install the game through game pass it tells me to download Ubisoft Connect (which I already have) and then it just doesn't download. I have tried logging out and then back in,...
  10. can you optimized the title game "ghost recon wildland"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you optimized the title game "ghost recon wildland": I want to play the game title "Ghost Recon Wildland" by ubisoft studio that this game just played on 30fps and not optimized on series S/X ce830690-3a7c-4efc-8c57-37f84dda05d7