Is GameSir VX2 AimBox safe to use on xbox series x

Discus and support Is GameSir VX2 AimBox safe to use on xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was thinking of buying one of these so i can use mk on games like apex cuz im sick of stick drift and thumbstick breaking is it safe to use this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AwaisAlam190, Nov 20, 2023.

1. AwaisAlam190
    AwaisAlam190 Guest

I was thinking of buying one of these so i can use mk on games like apex cuz im sick of stick drift and thumbstick breaking is it safe to use this GameSir VX2 AimBox mouse and keyboard adapter

:)

AwaisAlam190, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, AwaisAlam190. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

No, using an accessory like the one you mentioned can put in risk your console or account because they can be considered as cheating or modification.

It is important to note that keyboard and mouse are supported officially on Xbox. So would be better if you connect directly your mouse and keyboard. (Not all the games are compatible with keyboard and mouse)

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I’ll remain attentive to any other inquiries you may have.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.
  3. AwaisAlam190 Win User

Ohh oky thank u for letting me know that i didn't know about that
  4. Sodangidni Win User

You’re welcome, AwaisAlam190!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if a reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below
  5. Andris Kln Win User

Mouse and Keyboard adapter, that works for Xbox series S gaming

6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

US Xbox Series X use in Singapore

Hi Killakain! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Xbox Series X can be used on 110v or 220v without any adapter, you can safely plugged and play
Thema:

1. Is GameSir VX2 AimBox safe to use on xbox series x - Similar Threads - GameSir VX2 AimBox

2. Gamesir G7 SE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamesir G7 SE: Why was the 1ms on the Gamsir G7 SE option removed?? You allow Mouse and Keyboard support which permits unfair advantages alongside Crossplay with its 1ms and higher framerates, yet block a 1ms...
  3. Setting up an GameSir VX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Setting up an GameSir VX: Hi my grand daughter age 9 has an Xbox 1s but she finds the controller hard to work as she is used to a keyboard and mouse so I bought her a GameSir VX but I am having no luck setting it up and...
  4. Gamesir t4 pro's triggers working as buttons on xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Gamesir t4 pro's triggers working as buttons on xcloud: Anyone here experiencing the same "issue" of tne gamesir t4 pro trigger only working as a button (you can't controll throttle on racing games) on xcloud? (This can be ignored but anyone had...
  5. I got accepted to test xcloud but i don't have a xbox controller, does the gamesir t4 pro...

in XboX Insiders
    I got accepted to test xcloud but i don't have a xbox controller, does the gamesir t4 pro...: I want to play games on xcloud but almost all of them need an xbox controller and i don't have one, can anyone tell me if it will work fine with the gamesir t4 pro? And if it doesn't, which...