Is Free2play without Live Working for you?

Discus and support Is Free2play without Live Working for you? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have the Omega verisonand still can't play Warzone or Enlisted for example. Or it's just not available yet? submitted by /u/MandiocaGamer [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MandiocaGamer, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Is Free2play without Live Working for you?

I have the Omega verisonand still can't play Warzone or Enlisted for example.
    Or it's just not available yet?

submitted by /u/MandiocaGamer
    [link] [comments]

/u/MandiocaGamer, Apr 21, 2021
  2. [EX] Win User

GTA 5

Only free2play titles can be played online without a gold or ugp sub !
  3. [EX] Win User

Going from Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox Live Gold

Do you play free2play games cause you can play them without gold or UGP online. (if that already started ???!!!)
  4. [EX] Win User

My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it anywhere. Can someone explain or help me with this problem? Thank you

Hi,

there is no need to pay if you just connect your 360 to Xbox live.

You only have to pay for a sub if you want to play online multiplayer games.

PS: Free2play games can be played online even without a sub !
  5. CarTzy Win User

Pinball FX free2play doesn't work without gold sub

Hello [EX],

Good to know that it is working now and thank you for sharing the method you perform to fix issue. This will be helpful with the rest of the community member who may encounter this type of issue in future.

Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.
  6. [EX] Win User

Pinball FX free2play doesn't work without gold sub

Strange solution:

When I was trying to make a screenshot, I found out how to get into the game:

When the srceen "Choose between Gold or UGP" appears, you just have to press (not hold) the Xbox

button and wait until the game lobby opens !
Thema:

Is Free2play without Live Working for you?

1. Is Free2play without Live Working for you? - Similar Threads - Free2play without Live

2. My account was closed without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was closed without my permission: If I try login into my account it says: "This microsoft account doesn't exist." However, when I try to make a new account wit the same email it says: ".... is already in a microsoft account. Use...
  3. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  4. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  5. How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?: I bought the Xbox with Microsoft Complete Warranty. I registered the Xbox console but not its controller. Never had issues until the controller could not be turned on one day. Knowing I could...
  6. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...
  7. How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN

in XboX Insiders
    How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN: Just bought an Xbox off of marketplace and need help resetting it please submitted by /u/ConsequenceWild [link] [comments]
  8. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  9. Xbox series x without power your dreams logo

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x without power your dreams logo: I bought last week brand new Xbox series x And when I open it I didn't found the power your dreams solgan in the console This is new packaging in Xbox or not ? Thanks...
  10. Pinball FX free2play doesn't work without gold sub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pinball FX free2play doesn't work without gold sub: Free2play games work even without a gold or UGP sub ! The new Pinball FX does not ! It's not even possible to start the game and play the free single player table ......