Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa

Discus and support Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im not sure if I can ask this here but I’m from South Africa and would like to know is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Robin Hip, Apr 6, 2024.

1. Robin Hip
    Robin Hip Guest

Im not sure if I can ask this here but I’m from South Africa and would like to know is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa

:)

Robin Hip, Apr 6, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

any expansions of cloud services will be announced to be a Xbox social media, we don't have any special access we find out at the same time you do
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Game not available in store

It's a cloud only title

And cloud is not available in South Africa at this time
  4. Smwutches Win User

My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South Africa)

5. edward van Reeuwyk Win User

Good day people i baught a xbox series s i want to know how do i play cloud games cause mine doesnt work i have the ultimate game pass and everything when i click on the games with the cloud on it

So south africa does support cloud gaming cause i was reading something that its not supported yet
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Xcloud In SA

Hi BearWithMe218. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

At this time there are no public plans to expand Cloud Gaming to South Africa. Keep in mind that we are gamers just like you, not Microsoft employees. As such we don't have any 'insider' information about Cloud Gaming availability.

Other streaming services have servers in or close enough to South Africa for cloud gaming, and have ensured their service comply with local laws. This can take a lot of time and investment, it's sadly not as simple as just enabling cloud gaming for South Africa. So it's possible Xbox is working on expanding the service, but it could take some more time before we hear anything.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming coming

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. New games that should come on xbox cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    New games that should come on xbox cloud gaming: Me personally I think that xbox cloud gaming has done a good job bringing all the 2024 version of sports games back, but we need mortal kombat 1. I feel like it is essential to back the classic...
  5. Why after I wait on xbox cloud gaming . The game does not come

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after I wait on xbox cloud gaming . The game does not come: After I wait on xbox cloud gaming . My game does not come . It automatically send me back . And does the same over and over . If it is the second time I am playing a day ? Can someone help with...
  6. My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...: I keep trying to log onto the Xbox Cloud Gaming service provided by Microsoft to play Fortnite or at least test it with some mates yet it still doesn't work and seems to create an error. Is there...
  7. Has there been any updates on when cloud gaming will come out of beta or if the servers...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has there been any updates on when cloud gaming will come out of beta or if the servers...: Online gaming has been listed as beta for a significant amount of time. It is understandable if something is in beta that there will be issues and long queues. With it being listed as a feature...
  8. When will cloud gaming come to SA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will cloud gaming come to SA: Any hope for xbox cloud gaming to come in 2024 because I've been thinking about going down a subscription due to not fully getting all of the ultimate features and now with the price increasing as...
  9. Are clips coming to Xbox Cloud Gaming??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are clips coming to Xbox Cloud Gaming??: I play alot of Fortnite Creative on xbox cloud gaming, and replays aren't available, okay thats fine. But a very popular xbox feature, clips, aren't available!! I would like to know if anyone has...
  10. when will xbox game pass cloud gaming come to india?

in XBoX on Consoles
    when will xbox game pass cloud gaming come to india?: when will xbox game pass cloud gaming come to india? b01f2a5e-2273-4385-9ac1-a7742fa34269