Is Battlefield 2042 still really buggy on the Series X?

Discus and support Is Battlefield 2042 still really buggy on the Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was thinking of picking up Battlefield 2042 for the Series X. However, when it came out, it was extremely buggy. Have most of the bugs been fixed, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thrasher585, Jan 25, 2022.

1. thrasher585
    thrasher585 Guest

Was thinking of picking up Battlefield 2042 for the Series X. However, when it came out, it was extremely buggy.

Have most of the bugs been fixed, and is it worth picking up now?

Thanks.

:)

thrasher585, Jan 25, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

My honest opinion is wait a while longer. Some of the issues still persists.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

it's atrocious on all platforms.

people driving hover crafts up the side of buildings, glitches all over, just walking and falling through the map
  4. Maldito Tito Win User

XBOX SERIES X BATTLEFIELD 2042 crashing

Title: Battlefield 2042 Crashing and Restarting Xbox Series X

Date: Sept 02, 2022
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Why can’t I play my Xbox without being forced to cloud gaming?

Battlefield 2042 is a next-gen game that is specifically designed to take full advantage of the capabilities of the Xbox Series X/S. If your friends have the Xbox Series . Xbox Series X/S game.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

How buggy is Battlefield 2042 on the Series X?

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. It is difficult to say what is good or not for another person, as it depends a lot on their taste. On the technical issues of Battlefield 2042, I'm seeing a lot of people report that the game is extremely buggy and also performing poorly, but this is on all platforms.

I suggest you read the article below, it lists the problems and bugs already recognized by DICE, which is the game's developer.

https://www.vg247.com/battlefield-2042-bugs-fix...

- Apparently, some updates have already been released and have fixed some of the issues, but people are still reporting new issues.

- In my case, I would buy Forza Horizon 5, because I really like racing games, I'm playing it through the game pass and I bought the premium pass, the game is very good.

- Back 4 Blood is excellent too, I finished the game through the game pass

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
Thema:

1. Is Battlefield 2042 still really buggy on the Series X? - Similar Threads - Battlefield 2042 still

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  6. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  7. How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?: How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend? I'm on xbox, he's on PC, he finds me in the game and throws a friendship request, but I don't display it. We have each other as friends in EA, but...
  8. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  9. Battlefield 2042 still marked as trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 still marked as trial version: Hello, When BF2042 was released I downloaded the trial version of it to test out the game. Now I have the full game on disk but when ever I try to install the full version, the game is always...
  10. Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought.

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought.: Via the Xbox Gamepass app on pc, Battlefield 2042 is still highlighted as 'a trial.' The game is fully bought and installed via the EA app, yet fails to launch correctly via gamepass as the trial...