Is Batman Arkam Origin DLC no longer able to be purchased?

Discus and support Is Batman Arkam Origin DLC no longer able to be purchased? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the disc version of Arkham Origins recently and wanted to buy the season pass. Even when accessing the content through the in-game store,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JAR20, Oct 18, 2023.

1. JAR20
    JAR20 Guest

I purchased the disc version of Arkham Origins recently and wanted to buy the season pass. Even when accessing the content through the in-game store, the only prompt it shows is just a cancel option and doesn't allow me to buy it.

:)

JAR20, Oct 18, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello JAR20! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Unfortunately, you are unable to get the season pass for this game.
  3. US Revenge Win User

games like assassins creed

batman arkam asylum and arkam city are both pretty much the same as AC tbh. the combat is very similar, but batman focuses more on encounters then AC with.... whatever you call it. arkam city IS free roam, arkam asylum it's about as free roam as mass effect.
  4. US Revenge Win User

Best single player game campaigns

2012, dragons dogma is like a not boring darksouls. batman arkam city is a bigger and better arkam asylum
  5. Jowster12 Win User

Free to play Games

Destiny

Batman Arkam Night
  6. WICKED NOMAD Win User

Drink NOS and get a Batman Beyond skin for Batman!

Well 7eleven sells nos drink in....doesn't show dlc for each arkam city....just has code for reward points.........for those who bought nos does it say on can dlc for batman game ??
Thema:

1. Is Batman Arkam Origin DLC no longer able to be purchased? - Similar Threads - Batman Arkam Origin

2. Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game: I was just wondering if I can play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I have found it on the Xbox website but I don't know if I'll be able to play it. Thank you I actually miss playing...
  3. Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.: When I press A to pay the respects it will do one turn around Batman with the music and then he will just stand up and I haven’t touched my controller or anything, I have tried multiple times on...
  4. Why is it that I can't use a picture of batman with the middle finger but warzone 2 can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that I can't use a picture of batman with the middle finger but warzone 2 can...: Why is it that I can't use a picture of batman with the middle finger but warzone 2 can sell a bundle with a middle finger weapon sticker in it 79a3f5d2-d942-455d-b4ed-73ee53d5b907
  5. Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?: My Xbox 360 is broken and I was wondering if the discs for the Xbow 360 games:Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 work on thr Xbox Series X. 5a8c130e-21de-40a6-8a89-642bde240e2b
  6. I need help with Batman Arkham Orgins DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Batman Arkham Orgins DLC: I have the game I'm on the Series X when I go on in game store and go on ANY DLC and try to purchase it only says cancel no other options and I have money in my account Please Help...
  7. Batman Telltale series Seasons pass issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Batman Telltale series Seasons pass issue: Hello! So I paid for the Batman telltale series seasons pass disc and it says I purchased all episodes but the in game link takes me to the store where it says I have to buy episodes 3-5. I have...
  8. Are the Batman Arkham Knight DLCs no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the Batman Arkham Knight DLCs no longer available?: Are the Batman Arkham knight DLCs no longer available? 33beda35-e623-417a-a51b-263fffd9441f
  9. Batman Arkam City retro somente disco[Batman Arkham City retro only disc]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkam City retro somente disco[Batman Arkham City retro only disc]: Por que a retro do Batman arkam city é exclusiva para disco? Eu só tenho o jogo em midia digital e gostaria de joga-lo no One, alguma forma de fazer isso? [Translation - Why is Batman's retro...
  10. Batman Arkam night question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkam night question?: I getting batman Arkam knight for the pc because the Xbox 1 is past my budget and wondering if I can use my Xbox 360 controller for Batman Arkam Knight on the pc or do I need to get a Xbox 1...