Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore?

Discus and support Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to join or have someone join me on a none dedicated server but nothing works, there's no password for it either and still nothing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoseMelendezintx, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore?

I've been trying to join or have someone join me on a none dedicated server but nothing works, there's no password for it either and still nothing. Anyone else having issues?

:)

JoseMelendezintx, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi JoseMelendezintx, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you both playing on the Console? If you one you is on a PC and have mods enabled, the server won't be joinable.

You can try to change your connection DNS.

Please, follow these steps:

Go to Profile and System > Settings

In the Settings menu, select General > Network settings.

Select the network you're connected to, then select Advanced settings > Manual

On the DNS field, input these:

Primary: 8.8.8.8

Secondary: 8.8.4.4

Save settings.

Let me know if it works!
  3. KaellumFriesen Win User

Cross-Gen Help!

My friends haven’t been able to join me on ARK Survival Evolved (Non-Dedicated Session), Astroneer, Kingdom Two Crowns and there may be others I don’t remember.

The weird thing is that sometimes they can join me on those games and other times they can’t and it says “Failed to Connect”.
  4. aLwaYSHunGry353 Win User

Non dedicated ark session

Srry man this didnt show me anything
  5. ZenKiller08 Win User

Non dedicated ark session

6. Zero420override Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 - Cannot connect to server after dedicated host pc gets locked

Thema:

1. Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore? - Similar Threads - ark survival able

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  4. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  5. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  6. What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...: What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When will it be brought back? Its been over a month and theres still cheaters ,but windows 10 cant play. All...
  7. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  8. If I buy Ark: Survival Ascended on the Microsoft store on my PC, will I be able to use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Ark: Survival Ascended on the Microsoft store on my PC, will I be able to use it...: I want to know for this game to see where I buy it. 1ffa5418-cd83-417f-a19c-bd8a7e1272b1
  9. Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...: Currently play ark survival on pc, we play using the game pass (so xbox servers) my partner's laptop is much better than mine and plays it perfectly fine on high graphics. And we have our own...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved new update has released on xbox. However, I havent been able to update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved new update has released on xbox. However, I havent been able to update...: Just Trying to Update so my base doesnt get wiped while im offline 22ddb5c5-fadf-45e8-a504-d7cb7fbf2119