Is anyone having problems with the Daily Achiement for five points.

Discus and support Is anyone having problems with the Daily Achiement for five points. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've completed it the last couple of days, but the Xbox app does not register them as complete from a Series X and does not provide the points.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by history4all, Dec 7, 2023.

1. history4all
    history4all Guest

I've completed it the last couple of days, but the Xbox app does not register them as complete from a Series X and does not provide the points.

:)

history4all, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello History4all, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

This tends to be a common issue, which is not permanent, just temporary. In a matter of days or hours, achievements start to be recorded normally. Also, please check that you have a connection since it is necessary for your achievements to be saved and uploaded.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  3. Schrottlike Win User

Hi Jose,

I have the same problem. The daily Chivo has no longer been registered since the end of November. The 5 points are no longer available, daily and for the monthly streaks. However, the achievement is registered on my Xbox account. Tested with multiple Xboxes and PCs. There is no unlocking of the daily achievement for 5 points. Not even after a few hours or even days. We are now in the second week

best regards,

Andreas
  4. Linna2 Win User

Daily challenge on iPad won’t load

Mine also says check the internet connection. This is just for the five daily games. Anyone know a fix?
  5. VoodooGTS Win User

Xbox One Selling Out!

Bruno you nerd. Look at all your achiements point and posting on this forum. You should be careful because MS is spying on you.
  6. Ed Crowley1 Win User

Microsoft Casual Games Minesweeper Intermittently Doesn't Award Win

I have what is apparently the answer to my problem. My Minesweeper app switched over to the new version when I changed PCs. The new app now has five daily challenges. However, my game history was the three-game version, so the app takes a little while to detect this and change to the three-game mode and the first game I play before the app changes wasn't rewarded. Now that the month has changed, I'm getting the five-game version and the app is working right. So, this problem only applies to those who have three-game histories and get upgraded to the current app, and will only be a problem until the first of the next month. The workaround is to wait a minute or so until after the app starts, click around on the daily/monthly/yearly view until you see three games instead of five in the daily view.
Thema:

1. Is anyone having problems with the Daily Achiement for five points. - Similar Threads - anyone having problems

2. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  3. I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...: I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone help me? Thanks. 72ed5c02-8478-488b-b57c-f7648f660063
  4. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  5. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  6. Anyone having problems with xbox 1 servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone having problems with xbox 1 servers: My mate cant play black ops one backwards compatible game but can play other 360 game c718bf13-fe94-4104-b926-2cffe8716526
  7. anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...: ive tried every fix possible, im far from stupid and been using computers/consoles since the 70s, starting with atari 2600 to coding on a zx spectrum 48k when i was 12. there is definitely a...
  8. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...
  9. Hi i have a problem with my minecraft launcher can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a problem with my minecraft launcher can anyone help me?: Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000002 - generic: no such file or directory Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path: javaw.exe Exists: Nonexistent c4d437bf-763a-4726-bcfe-3d81fa9cc892
  10. Xbox x will not play next gen games. Anyone else have this problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x will not play next gen games. Anyone else have this problem.: Games with scarlett file name keep crashing. 28751b5d-ef23-441b-b46d-b100fd036ba3