Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?

Discus and support Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? 232ae4bc-a7f7-49bc-b100-28ff6021cbf8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by chae fitz, Dec 4, 2023.

1. chae fitz
    chae fitz Guest

Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?

:)

chae fitz, Dec 4, 2023
  2. MrCarter89 Win User

Yep this is still happening on 12/18. I unlocked numerous achievements through game pass over the weekend and none of them show in the quick menu. While on the rewards I don't get credit either. It's starting to get really frustrating.
  3. lee fenton Win User

Same here,3 days later and mine still aren't showing up on Microsoft rewards
  4. HARD2CATCH Win User

My search an rewards in game pass isn't earning reward points they keep telling you reset stuff or try this. They should of never broken it so you get frustrated an don't do them. They are full of it. All that they tell you to do doesn't work I been complaining for a long time it's on there end. Now I'm gonna miss out on my points for 12/11/2023 Eastern Time zone 9:25 pm
  5. Vamped555 Win User

I think you are seriously missing the point. My system knows I have the achievement... It registers if I look under game progress. What isn't popping is the reward (that was nerfed down to 5 points) for getting an achievement on a game pass game. I'm guessing this is what's happening to others too? Sometimes it pops if I log in later. Mostly not. My system is updated. The achievement can't be gotten again because I already have it.
  6. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hi Chae. My name is Jose.

I will provide you with some steps to follow to try to resolve your problem:

Make sure you use the same Xbox account to earn rewards and achievements. Rewards and achievements are tracked on the same Xbox account. If you are using different accounts, progress will not sync.

Sign back into your Xbox account. Sometimes signing back into your Xbox account can fix sync issues.

Restart your Xbox console. Restarting your Xbox console can help fix temporary issues.

Update your Xbox console software. Software updates often include bug fixes that can fix bounty issues.

If you have already tried all these steps and the problem persists, you can try the following:

Re-unlock the achievement that was not recorded. Sometimes re-unlocking an achievement can fix registration issues.

Contact Xbox Support. They can help you resolve any rewards-related issues:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope you like this information and you manage to solve your problem.
Thema:

1. Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? - Similar Threads - anyone having issues

2. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  3. Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?: All my saved data is gone not to be shown submitted by /u/trxtier [link] [comments]
  4. Is anyone having an xbox network issue??

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having an xbox network issue??: Hello guys Is anyone experiencing a network issue ? The problem started a few days ago by not being able to connect to wifi and cant log in to my account , but restarting the console few times...
  5. Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?: So I gifted a game to my friend but in the last moment it showed an error, but I looked on my credit card and I’ve been charged for it. I ve looked on my email on billing history it’s nowhere to...
  6. Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?: When i open up xbox game bar on my pc and open up the lfg widget, it says "launch game to see available groups to join" even though i already have my game open. It works some days and others it...
  7. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  8. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  9. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  10. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...