is anyone experiencing a mute glitch in MW2?

Discus and support is anyone experiencing a mute glitch in MW2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so, every time I load my game up none of my notifications come through and everyone in my lobby is muted. I cannot send out invites or accept another... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sierra choice, Nov 9, 2023.

1. is anyone experiencing a mute glitch in MW2?

so, every time I load my game up none of my notifications come through and everyone in my lobby is muted. I cannot send out invites or accept another invite. also, everyone name is showing red and i know I'm not banned, so that's not the issue. also, when load into a game i can toggle to unmute anyone it's like it is stuck. so, if anyone knows any solution to this problem please help!!!!

:)

Sierra choice, Nov 9, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Sierra choice,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your game and your voice chat. There are a few possible causes and solutions for this problem.

First, you should check your network settings and make sure that you have a stable and secure connection. You can do this by going to Settings > Network > Network settings on your Xbox console. If you see any errors or warnings, follow the instructions to fix them. You can also test your multiplayer connection by selecting Test multiplayer connection on the same screen.

Second, you should check your privacy and online safety settings and make sure that you have enabled communication with other players. You can do this by going to Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety on your Xbox console. Select View details & customize and then Communication & multiplayer. Make sure that you have allowed others to communicate with voice, text, or invites.

Third, you should check your audio settings and make sure that your headset and microphone are working properly. You can do this by going to Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories on your Xbox console. Select your controller and then Volume. Make sure that your headset volume, mic monitoring, and party chat output are adjusted to your preference. You can also test your microphone by selecting Mic test on the same screen.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Have a great day!
  4. SUPREME WAZEK Win User

There needs to be more older people playing this.

Im"'older"

If you sound younger than 20 your instantly muted!! + MW2 appeals to children who like to boost and glitch while "older" gamers dont want to be baby sitters to spoilt brats
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

HACKERSSS

I doubt anything will happen to anyone playing MW2 anymore. The game is a hacked mess right now, so you're bound to get a hacked lobby every game. Your only option is to report, block and mute.
  6. Ben R02 Win User

Mute Glitch

It is happening again. No matter how many times you spam the unmute it stays muted. Xbox please fix this
Thema:

1. is anyone experiencing a mute glitch in MW2? - Similar Threads - anyone experiencing mute

2. Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?: since I purchased a series X last December I have experienced sound stutter when viewing videos on YouTube via the App. I have tried sending a Report A Problem for this issue ,but because it is...
  3. Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.: I can't play any game, the play button does nothing when clicked besides a bip. It does not matter how many times I hit the button on the remote over the play button, it only bips. submitted by...
  4. Anyone experienced this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone experienced this issue?: My Xbox one s doesn’t update games anymore. When trying to download a game it will update to 9.31gb and stop showing the mb/s meter and cease to download further. I have soft rest the Xbox twice...
  5. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  6. Anyone else experiencing Cloud gaming error linked to controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else experiencing Cloud gaming error linked to controller?: When I launch and Cloud Game it loads fine to menu screen and then after a few seconds i get a server diconnected message and straight away a controller diconnected error, if i try to load into...
  7. Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...: When I go to my profile and under the rewards beta tab I’m hit with “try again later, we can’t check for quests rights now” submitted by /u/kevinchadwick55 [link] [comments]
  8. Has Anyone Experienced This?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has Anyone Experienced This?: Fight Night Champion is not working. When I try to log in via xbox 360 guide, it shows a message that says “Can’t connect to xbox live. Select test connection to troubleshoot your connection.”...
  9. Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...: Was working fine a while yesterday Just all off a sudden stopped efcf4203-daef-48dd-a076-13f535a44337
  10. Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?: I have purchased the friends and family pass for a couple of months now and all of a sudden it doesn't work, anyone experiencing the same problem, if so how do I fix it?...