Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

Discus and support Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jkuhl07, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Jkuhl07
    Jkuhl07 Guest

Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic... [​IMG]

It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one is old, so I’d love to know if this is still an issue happening for people or if they maybe (hopefully) fixed this.

I’m careful with my electronics, putting them away after every use. I never had this problem with my SteelSeries headset or any other previous Xbox headsets I’ve owned. For the headset being less than 1 year old, I’m super disappointed and am hesitant to buy any other accessories from Microsoft because who knows if those are also using cheap materials, yet charging the same price as other well built competitors.

:)

Jkuhl07, Jan 4, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: