Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

Discus and support Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DHGspy122384, Apr 20, 2024.

1. DHGspy122384
    DHGspy122384 Guest

Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you use xbox controls like RB LB A X they have no issue. It happened to me after the recent elite controller update and it is quite troubling makes it hard to play certain games now too without the use of keyboard keys.

I know for a fact its a microsoft/XBOX issue due to it either working or not working after updates so im wondering is anyone else having this issue..?

:)

DHGspy122384, Apr 20, 2024
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

I'm sorry, in continuation for the workarounds for the wireless connection to work, please try to update your Bluetooth drivers just in case you haven't perform this yet. Here's how:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager.
    2. Select a category to see names of devices, then right-click (or press and hold) the one you’d like to update.
    3. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    4. Select Update Driver.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Hi there! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

I'm glad everything worked out for you! Thank you for sharing your experience with the community as it may help other gamers who would be experiencing the same issue.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  4. DHGspy122384 Win User

Also FYI to any ambassadors who reads this! I’ve tried all troubleshooting methods nothing works and the controller has been looked after not a single thing wrong I know it’s a software issue that needs fixing in an update somehow..
  5. DHGspy122384 Win User

UPDATE: The bug fixes itself when I plug it in however when not wired it persists
  6. DHGspy122384 Win User

Heres the clip

In this clip I’m spamming the Thermal button which is a keyboard key like my life depends on it but it’s only working when it wants to
Thema:

1. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues? - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  3. Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?: When i open up xbox game bar on my pc and open up the lfg widget, it says "launch game to see available groups to join" even though i already have my game open. It works some days and others it...
  4. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...
  5. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  8. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  9. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  10. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979