Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

Discus and support Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have gone through many forums and I haven’t found a solution that works. For some reason I can no longer connect to Xbox live when trying to play any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andrew Medina1, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

I have gone through many forums and I haven’t found a solution that works. For some reason I can no longer connect to Xbox live when trying to play any 360 game I have either purchased or downloaded through gamepass. My internet remains fine but it still refuses to connect. As apart of one of the solutions, I cleared my 360 cashe, now when I try to log it it wants me to redownload my profile, but refuses to do so since I am still having the same problem with live. Does anyone have any solution to this problem?

:)

Andrew Medina1, Oct 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X