Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

Discus and support Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Darcy Chaney, May 2, 2024.

1. Darcy Chaney
    Darcy Chaney Guest

My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games.

I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my profile and tried to re-upload it, etc. I contacted X-Box support via phone and they weren't able to resolve the problem.

Anyone else having the same issues???

Possibly have a solution???

:)

Darcy Chaney, May 2, 2024
  2. OMG Its Sheepy Win User

NAT

3. Dave631 Win User

USB issues

My brother did something similar (transferring profile with USB) with the same results. As far as I know (I'm not an expert) it is gone. He lost his Farm Simulation 15. I think if the profile was not on X Box live on the 360, it cannot be transferred.
    Anyone else have suggestions?
  4. Rancidraptor Win User

Purchased and previously Downloaded games not downloading.

Look, It downloads X-Box Arcade and Indie games just fine, But the actual X-Box 360 digital copies are whats giving me trouble.
  5. LoopyBoat427 Win User

Error message about not all party members having required content - can't play on dedicated servers

I only play GOW3 so I can't compare it to anything else. And I always do normal quick matches.

I also notice that when I boot up, it says I am logged in to X-Box Live, but there is no exclamation mark next to the X-Box Live Marketplace which I always had before. Not sure if that means anything.
  6. c1664daz Win User

Wolfenstein Taking an Absurd Amount of Time to Download

brought x box one on Monday 26/5/2014 has only got to 87% its now Friday 30/5/2014 lost 4 days of my gold trial has anyone else had the same problems..at the moment x box one sucks should of kept the 360..
Thema:

1. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360? - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  3. Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?: When i open up xbox game bar on my pc and open up the lfg widget, it says "launch game to see available groups to join" even though i already have my game open. It works some days and others it...
  4. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  5. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  8. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  9. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  10. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979