Is anyone else having issues accessing episode 2 of telltales expanse?

Discus and support Is anyone else having issues accessing episode 2 of telltales expanse? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have tried various ways to get it to work. But I just end up being sent to the store where it isn’t available to download.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gareth Collyer, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Is anyone else having issues accessing episode 2 of telltales expanse?

Have tried various ways to get it to work. But I just end up being sent to the store where it isn’t available to download.

:)

Gareth Collyer, Aug 11, 2023
  2. melanie brown2 Win User

hi. my name is mel and i am an independent consultant. from reading online there is a bug with telltale games side of things and they were working on a fix. an update i saw said they had sent a fix out to all gaming stores and hopefully it should work in the next few hours. if it still doesnt work then u will need to contact telltale games as it is their issue and not microsofts.
  3. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Anyone having issues with downloading Expanse Episode 2?

Hi David,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Yes I also saw it's not on Xbox till now. I suggest to wait for at least 48hours and see.

I'm also ready to download it;)

Best regards
  4. maxen Win User

Batman Telltale

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Telltale Games - The enemy within

Hi Steven,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With telltale series they usually release episodes spanned out over a matter of time.

On the page
    it state this:

Includes access to all five episodes (Episode 1 available now, Episodes 2-5 coming soon) in this all-new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.

Which now Episode 2 looks available as you were able to download. As for how often they are released you would need to ask Telltale, we have no idea when they release them. So best to just be patient if you purchased the season pass you will eventually
    get all the episodes when they are released.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. duvadan Win User

GoT Ep 1 "Iron from Ice"

excellent episode, if anyone likes GoT then buy it, ignore what Azrael is saying. If you played any of the other telltale games then you know what your getting but in the GoT universe.

Excellent way to end a episode I just wish episode 2 was out now.
Thema:

1. Is anyone else having issues accessing episode 2 of telltales expanse? - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  3. Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?: When i open up xbox game bar on my pc and open up the lfg widget, it says "launch game to see available groups to join" even though i already have my game open. It works some days and others it...
  4. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...
  5. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  6. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  7. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  8. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  9. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  10. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8