Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?

Discus and support Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have a series x and for the last couple of months it has not showing any of my friends online. I have reset it once but still no joy in getting it to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobGates, Jan 26, 2024.

1. RobGates
    RobGates Guest

Have a series x and for the last couple of months it has not showing any of my friends online. I have reset it once but still no joy in getting it to show friends. If I check my chats I can see they are online via that.

Have tried to contact support but just end up going in circles and uk support doesn’t seem to work via any method now

:)

RobGates, Jan 26, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

I am very sorry that the problem persists. I was investigating in one of the Microsoft forums and found in this article (https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/81f0f331-0b89-4a6d-8a53-a7cc45a244de)">https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/81f0f331-0b89-4a6d-8a53-a7cc45a244de) Gerardo C. independent advisor, shows that the solution to the problem is You can solve by following these steps:

"Remember that connection notifications from your friends only appear when you have them set as favorites. That said, please make sure that you have them as favorites and that they have not been misconfigured for any reason."

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/81f0f331-0b89-4a6d-8a53-a7cc45a244de

In addition to the above, you can try clearing the console cache, following the steps I found researching in one of the Microsoft forums in this article (https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/451262f0-0e2a-4ee3- 9d9f-703b30c15589) A. User, shared the method with the gaming community:

"1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

2. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 3 to 5 minutes.

3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally."

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/451262f0-0e2a-4ee3-9d9f-703b30c15589

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.
  3. RobGates Win User

Thanks for the reply its steps i have already tried with no success.

I was also on the Xbox insider Ring and report this as an issue but then opted out to go to a standard build and the issue is still there. I have friends showing on the IOS app and Windows 11 PC app but just not on the actual xbox.

Regards

Rob
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello RobGates, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through. I was researching in one of the Microsoft forums and found this article (https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/24ce6746-deb3-4149-b8ab-d4292d16bfc7)">https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/24ce6746-deb3-4149-b8ab-d4292d16bfc7) Gerardo C. independent advisor , shows that the solution to the problem can be solved by following these steps:

"Please try to solve the problem by doing the following procedures:

1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

2. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.

3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

4. Check if the problem persists, if so, please reset your console to its factory settings keeping your games and applications as follows:

Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep games and apps.

This way your console will be reconfigured and you will have to add your account again. No game or application will be deleted, nor will you lose the progress of any game since these are saved in the Xbox Cloud.

5. Check if the problem persists."

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/24ce6746-deb3-4149-b8ab-d4292d16bfc7

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. Listed mia 510 Win User

E3 In Less Than 3 Months

6. Acquiesce 75 Win User

Xbox LIVE badges not showing up

Why are some xbox live year badges now showing white instead of green? Anybody on my friends list with either 1,10 or 11yrs status on Xbox live has had their bage changed to white, why is this?
Thema:

1. Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ? - Similar Threads - anybody’s friends online

2. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  3. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  4. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  5. New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?: New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues? submitted by /u/Capable_Post8843 [link] [comments]
  6. Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...: I turned on my Xbox and tried joining my friends party when it shows the word disconnected under there username saying disconnected and then about 10 seconds later it will kick me from the party....
  7. Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...: Microsoft replied back via email saying, "We double checked your account and found it's not eligible for a refund. REASON: There are no charges on your account and other account matching the...
  8. Are there anybody who noticed server issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there anybody who noticed server issues?: Hi, When I try to make the daily challenges or try to go to auctions it says the Forza 5 servers are not working try again later. 2a51a3f4-c505-491c-8f16-62891e22afd1
  9. can anybody tell me the issue of my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can anybody tell me the issue of my xbox one s?: i was and i am getting sys error e101 and e106 i have tried the following: bought and formated a new disk wiped and formated the old disk osu many times factory reset many times put the system...
  10. Anybody having issue with not getting notification when friends log on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody having issue with not getting notification when friends log on?: I have a Xbox Series X and I don't get the notification no more when my friends log on. If anybody got a solution please post it. Microsoft please address this issue!...