Is anybody fed up with xbox low TB ?

Discus and support Is anybody fed up with xbox low TB ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How the mighty xbox had fallen... im buying ps4 after i spent so much on this dumb product. I cant play any of my games bcz theres only 2tb and i had... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EPICHUNTER81, Jan 31, 2024.

1. EPICHUNTER81
    EPICHUNTER81 Guest

How the mighty xbox had fallen... im buying ps4 after i spent so much on this dumb product. I cant play any of my games bcz theres only 2tb and i had to buy a seagate for my only games i play andbi cant put any on my seagate bcz theres no room on my external bcz of cod and there updates. Untill you fix this im done with xbox and will be buying a playstation. This is not a Q its a rant bcz as a player and buyer since xbox came out and i finally done all bcz of storage. Xbox will fail bcz of we want to play what we pay for and what is free but cant bcz of storage.

:)

EPICHUNTER81, Jan 31, 2024
  2. JordanMWallace Win User

xbox live connection issues

anybody? i could really use some help on this. im getting quite fed up having to spend an hour trying random things until it decides to work for awhile again...
  3. Bteddybear89 Win User

So any preview members mind inviting me?.....

Anybody have a spare invite for me? Just got the new tb system! Gamertag
  4. SlingshotActual Win User

XBOX One Chat Adapter & Turtle Beach Issue

I bought the new TB XO7s for the xbox one. The lack of mic monitoring is killing me. It is a real deal breaker. Anybody heard if this is going to be addressed?
  5. XGN Niko VII Win User

FED UP WITH XBOX

Yea man the link I provided. That's my account that was banned. I worked my who-hah off to get that gamerscore and to get VIP with XBL rewards. I'm extremely upset with the XBLPET that they would do this to an ambassador!!!
  6. XGN Niko VII Win User

FED UP WITH XBOX

*violates...sorry on phone so auto correct. And I agree with the top guy I'm so done with Microsoft regardless of the issue, they have poor *** customer support the enforcement team doesn't know what they are doing and I'm waiting for the ps4!!!!
Thema:

1. Is anybody fed up with xbox low TB ? - Similar Threads - anybody fed low

2. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  3. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  4. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  5. New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?: New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues? submitted by /u/Capable_Post8843 [link] [comments]
  6. Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...: I turned on my Xbox and tried joining my friends party when it shows the word disconnected under there username saying disconnected and then about 10 seconds later it will kick me from the party....
  7. Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...: Microsoft replied back via email saying, "We double checked your account and found it's not eligible for a refund. REASON: There are no charges on your account and other account matching the...
  8. Are there anybody who noticed server issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there anybody who noticed server issues?: Hi, When I try to make the daily challenges or try to go to auctions it says the Forza 5 servers are not working try again later. 2a51a3f4-c505-491c-8f16-62891e22afd1
  9. can anybody tell me the issue of my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can anybody tell me the issue of my xbox one s?: i was and i am getting sys error e101 and e106 i have tried the following: bought and formated a new disk wiped and formated the old disk osu many times factory reset many times put the system...
  10. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb