Is Amped 3, or Shaun white backwards compatible from xbox 360 to xbox one???

Discus and support Is Amped 3, or Shaun white backwards compatible from xbox 360 to xbox one??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would love it if xbox made Amped 3 or Shaun white backwards compatible because I used to play these games as a kid and now that I am older I wish to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MineBlox080, May 10, 2023.

1. MineBlox080
    MineBlox080 Guest

I would love it if xbox made Amped 3 or Shaun white backwards compatible because I used to play these games as a kid and now that I am older I wish to try and complete the games.

:)

MineBlox080, May 10, 2023
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

3. MineBlox080 Win User

Ok thanks, will we ever see them come to xbox one?
  4. stacey wallis Win User

Can u make shaunwite skateboarding backwards compatible plz
  5. Pxlz22 Win User

Hello MineBlox00! I'm Nicolas an Independent advisor i will try my best to help you with your issue.

Sadly those games among a lot of others aren't compatible with newer consoles, if i'm not mistaken you can still play them on pc but you would need to buy them again!
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Sadly not. MS ended the backwards compatibility program about 18 months ago, so no new games will be added.

Any game that wasn't included was likely not added for either technical or licensing reasons. Backwards compatibility is handled via an emulator, which, while very capable, isn't guaranteed to work well with every game. Licensing can be pretty much impossible sometimes, for example, if the original publisher no longer exists, the game uses licensed music or brands, or it uses a celebrity name.
Thema:

1. Is Amped 3, or Shaun white backwards compatible from xbox 360 to xbox one??? - Similar Threads - Amped Shaun white

2. I'm getting Charged on my cash amp card for xbox A purchase that I have not made

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting Charged on my cash amp card for xbox A purchase that I have not made: I am being charged on my cash app card For a purchase I have not made for xbox please fix this issue f5c05f53-89e1-4312-b427-30774cf1e9f6
  3. Xbox Series X Amp/DAC suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Amp/DAC suggestion: Hello, I own a Series X and have often wished that Microsoft/Xbox would loosen their licensing requirements for 3rd party headphone DAC's and amplifier's. I realize that Xbox/Entertainment...
  4. Good solution to weak headphone amp in controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Good solution to weak headphone amp in controller?: I'm wondering if anyone has found a good, clean solution to the weak headphone amp in the Xbox Core Controller? The DAC and amp in it are rather poor and I find it struggles to power a descent...
  5. Wired Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 without the super amp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 without the super amp: I have my Xbox One connected to my tv through an a/v receiver. How do I connect my wired TB headset to the reciever and the console? Plugging the headset to the controller isn’t working....
  6. How many watt or amp is the usb ports on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many watt or amp is the usb ports on series x?: Hello. I was wondering if the usb outlet on the series x have 1A or 2A when one use it as a charging port? Like an iphone charger have 1A/ 5w and ipad charger is 2A/ 12W so i was wondering what...
  7. Astro a40 + mix amp will not assign to profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 + mix amp will not assign to profile: I have had the astro a40 headset + mix amp pro for a while now and have never been able to use it. I had an xbox one s previosly and it would not work. I purchased an xbox series x and the mix amp...
  8. Xbox series x audio - any chance of dac/amp compatibility in the near future?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x audio - any chance of dac/amp compatibility in the near future?: Any plan to "open" the USB compatibility? It's pretty spectacular that the 2020 xbox has such a degraded audio compared to older version, all due to the USB audio out. I understand omitting...
  9. Having to Unplug Headset to use DTS:X on Surround Sound Amp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to Unplug Headset to use DTS:X on Surround Sound Amp: I love my Surround Sound Amp and I love using my Atmos Headphones which plug into my Xbox Series X by USB. I also love using the DTS:X coded for both my surround sound amp and with the Atmos...
  10. Astro a40 and m80 mix amp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 and m80 mix amp: I just bought the blue and grey Microsoft Xbox one remote. I have the Astro A40 with M80 mixamp. It is not working on this remote. It works on my other remotes (which are basic and non Bluetooth),...