Is a there a way to recover my old saves from Starfield thas was played on Xcloud?

Discus and support Is a there a way to recover my old saves from Starfield thas was played on Xcloud? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, well. I was playing Starfield and got to the end of the game. But when you have to decide between if you want to be a Starborn or go back, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Breno Silva Oliveira1, Sep 21, 2023.

1. Is a there a way to recover my old saves from Starfield thas was played on Xcloud?

Hello, well. I was playing Starfield and got to the end of the game. But when you have to decide between if you want to be a Starborn or go back, I decided to become a Starborn so I could see what was going to happen, etc., and then go back to my old save and choose to go back and live my "normal life" but when I tried to do that, it seems that I lost my old save and I can't go back anymore. So now I have to play as a Starborn and I don't know if it it's a game thing that you can't go back in your decision by loading your old save, so I was wondering if there's a way to recover those old saves. I'm playing the game on Xcloud more specifically on my browser. I know that this probably wont be possible but I just want to make sure.

:)

Breno Silva Oliveira1, Sep 21, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Is a there a way to recover my old saves from Starfield thas was played on Xcloud?