Is a Minecraft idea this is for 2020 covid-19

Discus and support Is a Minecraft idea this is for 2020 covid-19 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There's a Minecraft covid-19 how about make hazmat suits for covid-19 just for Minecraft in Toca Rivera in to all the stuff I have customers caves do... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Results_Modz, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Is a Minecraft idea this is for 2020 covid-19

There's a Minecraft covid-19 how about make hazmat suits for covid-19 just for Minecraft in Toca Rivera in to all the stuff I have customers caves do covid-19 in hazmat sign on

submitted by /u/Results_Modz
    [link] [comments]

/u/Results_Modz, Jul 12, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Virus

3. NaZoooom Win User

Is there a folding@home client for the xbox family of consoles that could help fight covid19?

Hi Jack Nerad,

I am not aware of one but you could always make a suggestion via the Xbox Insiders Reddit
    page. This is where you can submit ideas and suggestions to help make the Xbox experience great.

If you have not seen it, here is the Microsoft Covid-19 response.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Covid 19

Many procedures have changed due to Covid, we are left to preserve and wait for things to normalize.
  5. Badger Gravling Win User

Covid 19

Hi,

Obviously it depends on the rules of the country you're in, but eCommerce deliveries are still largely continuing around the world (with delivery drivers/couriers following social distancing rules and generally wearing PPE masks etc).

In the UK, delivery is certainly still available, along with other retailers. And you're potentially also able to pick one up if there is an Xbox One in stock while doing your essential shopping trips...

The main issue that will happen is stocks are more limited while people are finding ways to cope with lockdown.
  6. Zero420override Win User

Covid 19

Everything is being shipped. It just won't be as fast as it would have been pre pandemic.
Thema:

Is a Minecraft idea this is for 2020 covid-19

1. Is a Minecraft idea this is for 2020 covid-19 - Similar Threads - Minecraft idea 2020

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. My microsoft account got deleted and I had no idea (I lost my minecraft and I need help...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got deleted and I had no idea (I lost my minecraft and I need help...: So recently weird stuff had been happening on my pc. Apparently my pc had been acting weird and appeared to be hacked (I found it out after taking it to my pc builder). I had my passwords saved in...
  6. My minecraft email was changed! (I migrated so I thought it is as good idea to ask on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft email was changed! (I migrated so I thought it is as good idea to ask on...: So I got a virus on my pc (Think I took care of that part) But they definitely did some damage as when I try to login to my minecraft account, it says ''This email doesn't exist'' And of course,...
  7. I've been getting charged for Minecraft realms for 2 years and had no idea

in XboX Insiders
    I've been getting charged for Minecraft realms for 2 years and had no idea: So today I was looking through my order history and saw Minecraft realms was being charged each month for 7.99 for the realms plus membership. I've only played Minecraft once and only played it...
  8. Stuck in demo version of Minecraft, no idea why.

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in demo version of Minecraft, no idea why.: I have a Minecraft account. Just tried to log in for the first time in over a month; it told me my account was locked, made me divulge my phone number for a code to unlock it, and then (after...
  9. Minecraft update idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft update idea: What if we were able to get different dog breeds and/or dog beds so that when our cute fluffy companion dies, they can respawn. 8e82c6ee-9214-4936-9f44-93ffc03b2ae1
  10. An idea to add for the next Minecraft update after caves and cliffs (Or maybe as a part of)

in XboX Insiders
    An idea to add for the next Minecraft update after caves and cliffs (Or maybe as a part of): So as the title suggests, I have had ideas for another update. After the Nether update, I was sure that the next thing would be a full End update. The closest think we've gotten was just shulkers,...