Irritating 0x800701e7 error!!! HELPPP

Discus and support Irritating 0x800701e7 error!!! HELPPP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I’m super frustrated. I JUST BOUGHT this xbox one x. I go to play the only two games I downloaded (Forza 5 and Minecraft) and it opens up to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Emma Strickland, Jan 14, 2024.

1. Irritating 0x800701e7 error!!! HELPPP

So I’m super frustrated. I JUST BOUGHT this xbox one x. I go to play the only two games I downloaded (Forza 5 and Minecraft) and it opens up to the loading screen, the light on my console flashes a few times, and then it kicks me back to my xbox home screen. I tried getting ahold of the xbox help center thing, but they were no help and basically ignored me when I said that soft reset, hard reset, power cycle, network run, uninstalling and reinstalling the games, and everything else they had told me to do wasn’t working. I am a broke college student and cannot afford to buy a whole new console or get the hard drive switched out and I am so angry because once again I JUST bought it. Please help I’m begging!!

:)

Emma Strickland, Jan 14, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Irritating 0x800701e7 error!!! HELPPP