Irritated

Discus and support Irritated in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am not a previous owner of any gaming device. Never owned one. Took the plunge. Bought the Xbox one s. The employee told me it had everything i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AirSmile2527260, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Irritated

I am not a previous owner of any gaming device. Never owned one. Took the plunge. Bought the Xbox one s. The employee told me it had everything i needed to play Just Dance. The Kinect was included. I bought Just Dance along
    with it same transaction. Wrapped it up and put it under the Christmas tree. Complete disappointment on Christmas morning. Ok..deep breathe...we can just go buy a kinect. No. You will need an adapter as well that is obsolete. But selling on Amazon for $400!!!
    What?!?! I’m pissed off. Xbox you need to fix this ASAP. Quit ABUSING the consumers wallet when we save up hard earned money to purchase your gaming system to begin with. This is infuriating. I would like an explanation as to how my daughters can use their
    Christmas gift.

:)

AirSmile2527260, Jan 9, 2018
  2. Tahki
    Tahki Guest
    Irritated

Already tried that several times over prior to posting and it hasn't had any effect. =\

Tahki, Jan 9, 2018
  3. Tahki
    Tahki Guest
    Irritated

All day yesterday I had problems connecting through XBL just like everyone else, but I could still play my saved files. I wake up today to see the XBL issue were resolved but all the save files for all of my games had been deleted from my hard drive somehow.
    That's hundreds of hours of play time across a multitude of games gone over night. Oddly enough though I still have the same amount of drive space used up so I'm hoping that it's like the friend list issue and I just can't access it at the moment for what
    ever reason. Some answers/hot fixes would be appreciated.

Tahki, Jan 9, 2018
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

Irritated

Hi,

The information for the Xbox products that you purchased can be viewed on the
    Device service and repair page
    online. You may register your Xbox One S using its serial number to view the details of the purchase the items that should be included in the box. If you need more information about the purchase or the items that you received,
    we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support directly on this
    link

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 12, 2018
  5. Tahki Win User

Irritated

That didn't help and to make it even more fun, the content in my online vault on MW3 is missing.
  6. cquarry Win User

Irritated

Hmmm. OK. I want you to do the same steps that I layed out, but we are going to add one to it. If you have a hard drive then I want you to re-seat the drive. Turn the console off, then remove the HD. Turn the console on and let it boot to the home screen.
    Then turn the console off, and re-insert the hard drive. Make sure it is snug in the hole. Finally turn the console back on.

Once that whole process is done, go through clearing the system cache and downloading profile. As a matter of fact, before you download the profile you should remove it from the console. Just make sure that when you select the "Delete" option on your profile,
    select the option for "Delete profile only" instead of "Delete profile with items". That will keep any data you have intact.
  7. cquarry Win User

Irritated

Hi there Tahki. Sorry to hear about the issues. The outage yesterday left a lot of profile problems in its wake. That being said, I had not seen any problems with people's saved games being deleted. There might be an issue with some corrupted profile data.
    I would suggest doing two things to try and clear that up.

- 1st: Clear system cache (Settings > System > Storage > Y button on your hard drive/MU > Clear systme cache). That won't delete anything except for some install files and junk files.

- 2nd: Download your profile. Re-downloading your profile overwrites the profile that's on the console with the profile data from the Xbox LIVE server. That way it'll make sure that your profile data is fresh.
  8. cquarry Win User

Irritated

Alright. It is absolutely time to contact LIVE support. There needs to be an escalation done RE: your online content. They closed about an hour ago, but if you call 800-4MY-XBOX in the morning they can get the ball rolling on it.
  9. Loraine Mon Win User

Irritated

Hi,

The information for the Xbox products that you purchased can be viewed on the
    Device service and repair page
    online. You may register your Xbox One S using its serial number to view the details of the purchase the items that should be included in the box. If you need more information about the purchase or the items that you received,
    we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support directly on this
    link

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.
Thema:

Irritated

1. Irritated - Similar Threads - Irritated

2. Irritating 0x800701e7 error!!! HELPPP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Irritating 0x800701e7 error!!! HELPPP: So I’m super frustrated. I JUST BOUGHT this xbox one x. I go to play the only two games I downloaded (Forza 5 and Minecraft) and it opens up to the loading screen, the light on my console flashes...
  3. Is Series X/S OPTIMIZED irritating anyone else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Series X/S OPTIMIZED irritating anyone else?: Am I alone in hating that I cannot choose between original or optimized versions of games? Most optimized games I do not care or even notice a difference. I would prefer to install the original...