Ip address error, [Take 2.]

Discus and support Ip address error, [Take 2.] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright, so I posted a question asking for help. I got lead to a forum with questions. so here we go. What Country/State/Province do you live in?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TalosGuideMe, Feb 8, 2014.

1. TalosGuideMe
    TalosGuideMe Guest

Alright, so I posted a question asking for help. I got lead to a forum with questions. so here we go.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Saskatchewan, Canada.

Modem brand & model number: Motorola. SBG901

Router brand & model number: Unknown. Do not know username and password for finding out, Google ain't helping either.

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried: Reset to factory defaults. Disconnecting and reconnecting, basically everything I was told to do on the Error screens.

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown Yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? No NAT error.

Any Error Codes you encounter: None

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Access Communications Co-Operative Limited

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W: 0000-000B

X:8000-040D

Y:0000-0000

Z:0000-0000

ID:0001-0002

L:8015-1901

Q:8007-0435

T:Wired

D:65.87.230.4/65.87.230.5

So basically my problem is that I can't get an IP address working, I get the message "IP address error" every time I try to connect. My adapter to connect claims that it is connected to the internet, yet the Xbox itself claims it can't. I got the adapter
    from the nearby EB games, used. There was no legitimate adapter, so I got one that claimed to work with Xbox. It plugs in fine. Connects fine. but claims it can't find an IP address. The adapter claims that it is wired. Though it leads off into a wireless
    receiver. [Not sure if normal]

In the end, All I need is some suggestions that aren't given to me by the same screen. I have done everything. I hope it's not my adapter. the man at EB games said it was recently brought in. and worked fine when he tested it. so I wouldn't jump to that.
    I cannot find any Xbox-specific adapters. -The ones that come with an Xbox360 normally, as I got mine Second-hand from a friend- as no stores sell them. Any help would be useful. Honestly, The main reason I want this is because I want the DLCs for Skyrim.
    I have my money ready and all. yet a four-week wait due to both my stubborn instinct and general lazyness has made my dreams of fighting vampires and dragons and elves and *** delayed.

Thank you for any help in advance. I hope to see the world of Live myself soon.

:)

TalosGuideMe, Feb 8, 2014
  2. TalosGuideMe
    TalosGuideMe Guest

Alright, so I posted a question asking for help. I got lead to a forum with questions. so here we go.

Router brand & model number: Unknown. Do not know username and password for finding out, Google ain't helping either.

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried: Reset to factory defaults. Disconnecting and reconnecting, basically everything I was told to do on the Error screens.

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Access Communications Co-Operative Limited

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

So basically my problem is that I can't get an IP address working, I get the message "IP address error" every time I try to connect. My adapter to connect claims that it is connected to the internet, yet the Xbox itself claims it can't. I got the adapter
    from the nearby EB games, used. There was no legitimate adapter, so I got one that claimed to work with Xbox. It plugs in fine. Connects fine. but claims it can't find an IP address. The adapter claims that it is wired. Though it leads off into a wireless

In the end, All I need is some suggestions that aren't given to me by the same screen. I have done everything. I hope it's not my adapter. the man at EB games said it was recently brought in. and worked fine when he tested it. so I wouldn't jump to that.
    I cannot find any Xbox-specific adapters. -The ones that come with an Xbox360 normally, as I got mine Second-hand from a friend- as no stores sell them. Any help would be useful. Honestly, The main reason I want this is because I want the DLCs for Skyrim.
    I have my money ready and all. yet a four-week wait due to both my stubborn instinct and general lazyness has made my dreams of fighting vampires and dragons and elves and *** delayed.

3. TalosGuideMe
    TalosGuideMe Guest

4. TalosGuideMe
    TalosGuideMe Guest

Sorry if this seems a bit rushed, it's past midnight and I'm dealing with technology. Being a stubborn guy, that's never a good combination.

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: