iOS smartglass beta

Discus and support iOS smartglass beta in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just got my invite, I'm in!!!! 3b92e89f-b18c-40ee-9cfa-5465c3458a14 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RippenHarra, Jan 12, 2015.

1. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest

iOS smartglass beta

Just got my invite, I'm in!!!!

:)

RippenHarra, Jan 12, 2015
  2. OftKilted
    OftKilted Guest
    Xbox Smartglass (for 360) is flagging for App Compatibility in iOS 10.3 (beta)

The Xbox 360 Smartglass app in iOS 10.3 (currently in beta) is flagging as a 32-bit binary that "will not work with future versions of iOS" if it isn't updated.

Is the Xbox 360 Smartglass app (for ios) slated for an update to 64-bit to maintain long-term compatibility with iOS?

OftKilted, Jan 12, 2015
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Mobile purchase?

@Rippen thats false. Android and WP has the smartglass beta. iOS does not, as Apple does not allow beta software on itunes.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 12, 2015
  4. iOS smartglass beta

I'm looking to get invited how do I get invited

King Trent 86, Apr 30, 2015
  5. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    RippenHarra, Oct 31, 2018
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Mobile purchase?

@Rippen thats false. Android and WP has the smartglass beta. iOS does not, as Apple does not allow beta software on itunes.
  7. King Trent 86 Win User

iOS smartglass beta

I'm looking to get invited how do I get invited
  8. RippenHarra Win User

iOS smartglass beta

As I was part of the X1 preview prog there was a Survey on the preview dash that asked questions about smartglass beta for iOS and if I would like to test it. I then received an email with invite to Download Testflight with access to the Beta. Other than
    that I'm not sure if there is a way to seek an invite.

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2ot9ig/invites_for_ios_smartglass_beta_being_sent_out_to/
  9. Dad 0f War Win User

smart glass

Not very helpful, unfortunately. I have the same question, and I'm wondering why there's no Smartglass for iOS, yet. The web page says it's already on the Xbox Companion, but that's total bull. The Smartglass app is supposed to allow pinch and drag and all
    that. That was supposed to be the whole point of never having a browser on Xbox: the control interface was inadequate, so they came up with Smartglass. How can I "beta test" the IE app if the control interface that was supposedly created for that express purpose
    is not yet available? Isn't that the ENTIRE purpose of a "beta test"? Gimme a break..... I guess you'll have to forgive me for operating in the world of logic and reason.
  10. RippenHarra Win User

Pros/Cons of preview program

Get to try things out before anyone else.

I haven't really come across anything that is really buggy that stops me enjoying the X1. Friends not in preview have the same bugs that require hard resetting.

I'm also in the iOS smartglass Beta. Same goes for that
Thema:

iOS smartglass beta

1. iOS smartglass beta - Similar Threads - iOS smartglass beta

2. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  3. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  4. Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS: Recently, I discovered that my son has been playing Minecraft on his iPad with some strangers. I don't know how to restrict that. When I login to Minecraft from the iPad the page asks me to log...
  5. Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS: My son plays Minecraft on iPad. He had purchased items with minecoins without signing into a Microsoft account. His purchased skins are no longer visible and there was a message asking him to...
  6. how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device?: I have an iPhone 15 Pro and have been trying to join the server for hours but it is not working. it has been showing me a red dot next to the ping and I don’t know if that has anything to do with...
  7. rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...: Good afternoon! such a problem, I go to play fortnite, click play, the rocket flies, flies, black screen (30 sec-1 min) and flies back to the main menu, what should I do, friends?? I tried...
  8. sisu.xboxlive.com not working on safari IOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    sisu.xboxlive.com not working on safari IOS: Hey Xbox! I am having trouble signing into the Xbox app, I click sign in, select my account, then it tries to pull up sisu.xboxlive.com but then the page closes out and then it takes me back to...
  9. Do I need Xbox live to play locally with and iOS device and Xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Xbox live to play locally with and iOS device and Xbox series s?: Most of my family has an iOS device to play Minecraft. I am wanting to play Minecraft on my Xbox Series S, and join my family’s iOS Minecraft world. It’s all done on the same Wi-Fi (in the same...
  10. why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense: Its quite a problem as Microsoft hasn’t added this feature for so long I hope this question could reach someone with ties to Microsoft and answer this question for me as it quite an issue with...