iOS Beta friend notifications look like this for anyone else?

Discus and support iOS Beta friend notifications look like this for anyone else? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/foxbot01 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/foxbot01, Oct 4, 2020.

1. /u/foxbot01
    /u/foxbot01 Guest

/u/foxbot01, Oct 4, 2020
  2. RippenHarra Win User

Pros/Cons of preview program

Get to try things out before anyone else.

I haven't really come across anything that is really buggy that stops me enjoying the X1. Friends not in preview have the same bugs that require hard resetting.

I'm also in the iOS smartglass Beta. Same goes for that
  3. JaXn007 Win User

Friends online notifications not popping up

Update. It looks like the friend list notification on Xbox and Smartglass is working again. Dec 12th !

For me at leat. ;)

Anybodey else ?
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Invites notifications not sent

Thanks for answering but it’s not on Xbox console I ment on IOS cuz I side App and I all ready check if everything was turn on for Notifications and everything Is but am still not getting anything I tried looking for videos to see what’s I can do but notting
    coming up only for Xbox consoles
    Oooo, I don't have an iOS device to use as reference, but other than making sure Notifications are allowed and turned on at the iOS system level, in the App, under Settings (at least on Android) there is a seperate Notifications tab which has options for
    WHAT to recieve notifications for, so you'll want to check if those are on (if that settings tab is there).

Sadly, outside of that, not sure what else to troubleshoot.
  5. JACK NO POTAEOS Win User

Xbox One Updates

Hi!

Please check to see if you are a Xbox insider,

this program is like Ios beta testers.

Please let me know if there is anything else you need help with.

Thanks-Jackson
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Still Not receiving notification on xbox app

Hello Poolnymph,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

Based on your description, you have tried to install the Xbox app and updated your phone as per advice of our colleague and the issue still persist. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

There are few things we would like to ask:

1. May we know if your phone is on vibrate or silent mode or else do not disturb mode?
    2. May we ask if you can hear a sound of notification from the Xbox app when you get notified (like notification from a message from a friend or acquiring an achievement)?
    3. Is your phone, Android or iOS?
    4. Have you tried to use Xbox app beta version for your phone (Android, iOS)? Will the issue persist? Note: Using a beta app or service means you agree on providing feedback to team Xbox on how to improve the app.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. iOS Beta friend notifications look like this for anyone else? - Similar Threads - iOS Beta friend

2. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  3. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  4. Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS: Recently, I discovered that my son has been playing Minecraft on his iPad with some strangers. I don't know how to restrict that. When I login to Minecraft from the iPad the page asks me to log...
  5. Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS: My son plays Minecraft on iPad. He had purchased items with minecoins without signing into a Microsoft account. His purchased skins are no longer visible and there was a message asking him to...
  6. how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device?: I have an iPhone 15 Pro and have been trying to join the server for hours but it is not working. it has been showing me a red dot next to the ping and I don’t know if that has anything to do with...
  7. rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...: Good afternoon! such a problem, I go to play fortnite, click play, the rocket flies, flies, black screen (30 sec-1 min) and flies back to the main menu, what should I do, friends?? I tried...
  8. sisu.xboxlive.com not working on safari IOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    sisu.xboxlive.com not working on safari IOS: Hey Xbox! I am having trouble signing into the Xbox app, I click sign in, select my account, then it tries to pull up sisu.xboxlive.com but then the page closes out and then it takes me back to...
  9. Do I need Xbox live to play locally with and iOS device and Xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Xbox live to play locally with and iOS device and Xbox series s?: Most of my family has an iOS device to play Minecraft. I am wanting to play Minecraft on my Xbox Series S, and join my family’s iOS Minecraft world. It’s all done on the same Wi-Fi (in the same...
  10. Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS)

in XboX Insiders
    Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS): TestFlight has limited spots and it seems to be full right now. Where can I check if there are any free spots again. Can I sign up for a list or does it show up in the Insider Hub or do I have to...