IOS and Xbox Controller support

Discus and support IOS and Xbox Controller support in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have been trying to connect my Bluetooth battlefield 1 edition Xbox controller to my Iphone SE and it will not appear in the Bluetooth settings. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Yawning_Cashew, Sep 27, 2018.

1. IOS and Xbox Controller support

I have been trying to connect my Bluetooth battlefield 1 edition Xbox controller to my Iphone SE and it will not appear in the Bluetooth settings. I am able to connect it to my laptop.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated

:)

Yawning_Cashew, Sep 27, 2018
  2. BIGpapa343
    BIGpapa343 Guest
    Xbox one s controller to iphone pairing ability?

Is there a chance that Microsoft will send out an update to the Xbox one s controllers so that you can connect the controller to an ios device. I want to play controller supported games with my Xbox one s controller but I can't as of right now. If it means
    anything to Microsoft, this will be a slap in the face to Sony because people will buy more Xbox controllers then PlayStation controllers to use on their phones.

BIGpapa343, Sep 27, 2018
  3. JayDaniel
    JayDaniel Guest
    IOS Bluetooth

Can you play an xbox controller (bluetooth) on an ios device?

(Ipad,Iphone,Ipod)

JayDaniel, Sep 27, 2018
  4. IOS and Xbox Controller support

Unfortunately while it is a bluetooth enabled controller currently Apple only supports MFi rated devices which the Xbox controller is not.

coco meat train, Sep 27, 2018
  5. Ok, Thank you for the response

Yawning_Cashew, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

IOS and Xbox Controller support