ION Drum Rocker Drum set

Discus and support ION Drum Rocker Drum set in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This Post is by far initiated by total Disappointment.. I have been a BIG Fan of the Xbox Systems way before Xbox live even came online to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hellcat213, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Hellcat213
    Hellcat213 Guest

ION Drum Rocker Drum set

This Post is by far initiated by total Disappointment.. I have been a BIG Fan of the Xbox Systems way before Xbox live even came online to the internet. I am properly one of the 1st 100 people that signed up for Xbox Live once it was active. I never really
    had a problem making a decision of what new system to get it was always a Xbox system, until Rock Band 4 came out... What exactly is the difference between a PS4 and a Xbox One.. Maybe the way the Ram buffers (So I thought). The real difference and may I add
    a MAJOR difference (At least for me) is the ability to have older controllers operate on the Xbox One... PS4 (same system other then the Ram) has no problems having the older controllers work, and may I add flawlessly on their systems. Hello Microsoft where
    are you... Oh what no answer back.. Wait I saw the light on... did you just shut that light off as I am knocking on the door... We know you know of this problem and with the Major upgrade you just did to migrate Windows 10 to the Xbox One.. I thought hummm
    Maybe just maybe my ION Drum kit would work... So wrong you can not believe the disappointment that overwhelmed of having a Great Drum controller to not work... Thank you Microsoft for making my decision on the next console... Without a doubt Sony is going
    to be my next console... I might even think about changing my PC's to Apples as well....A Job Well done... As I know Microsoft will not give me a Answer, maybe it will be in my comments on the next absentee ballot before I sell this stock

:)

Hellcat213, Nov 27, 2015
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    ION Rocker Drum Set and GHWT

Hi,

I have the ion drum set myself and the cymbals just don't work as you describe, it's just the way it is as the ion drum set was designed specifically for Rock Band. There is nothing you can do other than use the drum pads I'm afraid.

EggsBoxJuan, Nov 27, 2015
  3. FoomBerry
    FoomBerry Guest

Well I'm not certain about any patches, but if you believe the product is defective you could contact the ION company for support.

ION Support

FoomBerry, Nov 27, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

ION Drum Rocker Drum set

onyxishere, Nov 28, 2015
  5. Chuy Delargo
    Chuy Delargo Guest
    Well said Hellcat213, I am very seriously thinking of selling all of my Xbox gear because of this issue. I know that this issue can be solved with some simple code. But Microsoft doesn't care about us, as long as the keep making their money. This is just
    so disappointing.

Chuy Delargo, Dec 16, 2015
  6. Chuy Delargo
    Chuy Delargo Guest
    onyx62is your post did not help at all is something that the ones who own an ION rocker drum set have known before Rockband 4 came out

Chuy Delargo, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Chuy Delargo Win User

ION Drum Rocker Drum set

Well said Hellcat213, I am very seriously thinking of selling all of my Xbox gear because of this issue. I know that this issue can be solved with some simple code. But Microsoft doesn't care about us, as long as the keep making their money. This is just
    so disappointing.
  8. Chuy Delargo Win User

ION Drum Rocker Drum set

onyx62is your post did not help at all is something that the ones who own an ION rocker drum set have known before Rockband 4 came out
  9. onyxishere Win User

ION Drum Rocker Drum set

10. FoomBerry Win User

Well I'm not certain about any patches, but if you believe the product is defective you could contact the ION company for support.

ION Support
  11. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Thema:

ION Drum Rocker Drum set

1. ION Drum Rocker Drum set - Similar Threads - ION Drum Rocker

2. Can you use the wired rock band 1 drum set or guitars on the new Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use the wired rock band 1 drum set or guitars on the new Xbox Series X?: So recently I reopened my garage and found my old rock band stuff. I tried to plug it directly into my Xbox Series X to play Fortnite Festival, but it wasn’t getting any inputs. I know they work...
  3. Will 14500L 3.7 volt li-ion batteries work with xbox controller, will the battery damage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will 14500L 3.7 volt li-ion batteries work with xbox controller, will the battery damage...: I wanna buy 2 pieces 14500L 900mAh li-ion batteries and run them on the xbox controller, will these batteries work in the controller? Is there a problem with the controller because it's 7.4v?...
  4. Enable IPv6 on my xBox ion knw the address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enable IPv6 on my xBox ion knw the address: I need a IPv6 and IPv4 adress for my xbox 3fc7b0c5-4273-467a-9fcb-82a30b2ecd07
  5. Xbox LI-ION Battery Model 1727 faulty and will not hold a charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LI-ION Battery Model 1727 faulty and will not hold a charge: I have three of the model 1727 battery and none of them will charge or hold a charge. I purchased two of the three brand new w/the official USB-C cable. I have three Xbox Series X/S controllers...
  6. Does Xbox Series X|S controller work with 14500 Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox Series X|S controller work with 14500 Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries?: Does Xbox Series X|S controller work with 14500 Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries? Lithium-ion rechargeable have a voltage up to 4.2 V. Thus the controller needs to have a voltage step down that...
  7. hardcore games is now available ion reddit

in XboX Insiders
    hardcore games is now available ion reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HardcoreGames/ Shameless plug for my new /r blah blah submitted by /u/HardcoreGamesTM [link] [comments]
  8. Can Li-ion battery outputting 3.7 volts each, damage my Xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Li-ion battery outputting 3.7 volts each, damage my Xbox controller?: Hello, i recently learned that xbox controller requires 3V from baptisteries to function properly. My question is this. i have found these Panasonic 18650 3400mAh batteries which output 3.7V...
  9. XGN ION is Recruiting on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XGN ION is Recruiting on XB1: First of all XGN is a gaming community, not just a clan.. we have over 9k members well on the way to 10k. We have different squads for different games, like CoD ghosts (which ION is specfic to),...
  10. Trying to be a member ion xbox insider or preview hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to be a member ion xbox insider or preview hub: if anyone can please help message me 2e93fb7a-e4aa-40eb-8813-f5d8456da8c3