Invitation to Party Chat (Notification), Does not appear

Discus and support Invitation to Party Chat (Notification), Does not appear in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When someone invites me to a group, the invitation never comes. When I create the chat and invite them, they receive the invitation and can join. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dhevon, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Dhevon
    Dhevon Guest

When someone invites me to a group, the invitation never comes.

When I create the chat and invite them, they receive the invitation and can join.

Any solution?

Notes: When someone sends me a message, it works.

Notes: Its on Xbox App in Windows 10

Update/Edit: I do not have the "Teredo" driver , That is a problem? Or just some PCs have it

:)

Dhevon, Oct 13, 2018
  2. spectro75
    spectro75 Guest
    Party Chat is a disaster!!

spectro75, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Stacia7713
    Stacia7713 Guest
    Party Chat Notifications & Invites Not Working

My friends and I have been experiencing party chat issues the last few days on Xbox One. After 10 party invites, friends are still not receiving invites. Also, when friends do join or leave party chat, we are not consistently getting notifications. We all
    ignored someone in party chat last night because no one got a notification announcing that someone else joined the party. Any advice? None of us have made any changes to notification settings. I checked mine & they are all still set as they should be. Occasionally
    invites go through & notifications are received but more often than not, it's not working. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Stacia7713, Oct 13, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Click the windows Start button>Settings>Apps>Apps & Features>Scroll to the bottom of the apps list and click on "Xbox">Click Advanced Options>Then scroll down again until you find the "Reset" button and reset the app. Seems that has worked with many.

M3tal Daz3, Oct 13, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: