investigation for ban player

Discus and support investigation for ban player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have pb this player Dwight Howard34 i call ms suport france e8729226-5eca-4216-92f4-a9c2a08f7016 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OpeX Sbac, Jan 7, 2014.

1. OpeX Sbac
    OpeX Sbac Guest

i have pb this player Dwight Howard34 i call ms suport france

:)

OpeX Sbac, Jan 7, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    enforcement team

Doesn't matter why you justify your ban

Their investigation is what counts

Play fear and be good it's that sime

ngocphi, Jan 7, 2014
  3. UrbanT
    UrbanT Guest
    XBox One Account Suspension

As Tones says, no way would your account be banned because of the way your son played a race in GTA 5. There is more going on here than you are prepared to divulge or investigate.

UrbanT, Jan 7, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry but you are not allowed to call out other players on the forums. If you believe someone to have done something against the ToU or CoC then use the dashboard reporting tools to report them. Go to their bio and select File Complaint then follow the
    instructions.

The complaint will be sent directly to the PET to investigate and take the necessary action on.

onyxishere, Jan 7, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry but you are not allowed to call out other players on the forums. If you believe someone to have done something against the ToU or CoC then use the dashboard reporting tools to report them. Go to their bio and select File Complaint then follow the
    instructions.

The complaint will be sent directly to the PET to investigate and take the necessary action on.
  6. denis97g Win User

Improper Tool Usage

Report those players for cheating and after investigation by the enforcement team, their account could be banned.
  7. Jonny306 Win User

Why the only to contact the enforcement team is via a banned? Why can we just go back old school with the forums used to be more simple easy what happened to good old times when enforcement was good.

I understand how bans can impact players but again, we are an Xbox community we nor does gaming support have any say or control over bans. Microsoft will investigate EVERYTHING long before a ban occurs. They do not select players at random.

Please take care.
  8. NeoDan123 Win User

Why do some people get banned for minor infractions but people who use racial slurs don't even get touched?

All reports are investigated by the enforcement team.

Some suspensions/bans do take a bit longer to be issued to the player that has breached the code of conduct. As the enforcement team gets alot of reports that needs to be investigated.
  9. geekfather Win User

Unfairly Banned

In addition to what Dadwhite stated. Every report is investigated. Players who falsely report someone will never get them banned.
Thema:

1. investigation for ban player - Similar Threads - investigation ban player

2. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  3. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  4. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  5. Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban: if I have 7 out of 8 strikes on my Xbox account and they all expire August 12th will I start at 0 strikes on Auguest 12th or keep the 7 5bab36a9-d91b-453d-bf1e-2f4c1a00abb7
  6. How long am I banned for

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long am I banned for: How long am I banned for because I didn't do anything my friend did 20dbd5aa-6081-4799-9b2a-f52b925e99c6
  7. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  8. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  9. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...
  10. How can I go about investigating charges on my paypal acount if I don't have an active...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I go about investigating charges on my paypal acount if I don't have an active...: I noticed three 107.99 charges on my paypal account from Microsoft. My email address seems to be tied to a microsoft account with a different email address that I don't recognize. The purchases...