Invert Y AND Z Axis Option!

Discus and support Invert Y AND Z Axis Option! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know I must be a rare bread... maybe its from growing up in a PC with a mouse.. But I decided to pick up a 360 today and the new Black Ops 3. What... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vieous, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Vieous
    Vieous Guest

I know I must be a rare bread... maybe its from growing up in a PC with a mouse.. But I decided to pick up a 360 today and the new Black Ops 3. What can i say I like the idea of gaming on the couch sometimes.. but for me.. i have to be able to invert the
    Y AND the Z axis or it's basically unplayable... how hard can it really be for Microsoft to add the option to invert Z axis as well? It kind of blows my mind... If anyone knows how I can do this please tell me.. I know they have a global setting you can change
    the Y .. but nothing on the Z.. some games support inverting both.. but some / most dont have support for Z.. and it makes me cringe.. I have to return this game because I can't play it..

:)

Vieous, Feb 19, 2016
  2. Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't work while is connected via bluetooth to pc.

Hello my Xbox Wireless Controller connects to pc via bluetooth but it doesn't work. For few weeks it worked, in "joy.cpl" it was called "bluetooth XINPUT compatible input device" and in properties it had Z axis and X, Y rotation. Now it has changed randomly
    and it's called "Xbox Bluetooth Gamepad" and in properties it has only Z axis which is split on Z axis and Z rotation. It doesn't work in any game anymore. I tried installing new bluetooth drivers and i've updated controller via "xbox accesories", but nothing
    has changed.

LiteralCharles, Feb 19, 2016
  3. Ramonster
    Ramonster Guest
    Xbox wireless adapter for Windows - only one Xbox One Wireless Controller works

I have a similar problem, when I connect my controllers trough the wireless adapter they are not working correctly because I have a Z axis and Z Rotation. WHen I used my controller wired with a USB cable I had this problem and I could fix roll back the drivers
    and the controller went back to the original X, Y, Z Axis, but now, with the Wireless adapter, I can't do that, because I doesn't let me update, because there's no Xbox Periphals to change the driver.

Ramonster, Feb 19, 2016
  4. Archfrenemy Win User

Thrustmaster USB Joystick with Flight Simulator 2020

So I took your advice and yes, it works. Press the Sensitivity button first and essentially calibrate X, Y and throttle. Then use the "All" tab under "Filter". You then need to select "Ailerons Axis" with input Joystick Axis X from the drop down list, Elevator
    Axis to your Joystick Y Axis, and Throttle 1 Axis as Joystick Axis Z.

I also found a
    good explainer here
  5. Ramonster Win User

Xbox wireless adapter for Windows - only one Xbox One Wireless Controller works

I have a similar problem, when I connect my controllers trough the wireless adapter they are not working correctly because I have a Z axis and Z Rotation. WHen I used my controller wired with a USB cable I had this problem and I could fix roll back the drivers
    and the controller went back to the original X, Y, Z Axis, but now, with the Wireless adapter, I can't do that, because I doesn't let me update, because there's no Xbox Periphals to change the driver.
  6. MaxMesserMP9 Win User

Microsoft Force Feedback 2

Very helpful, thanks. I should have checked my settings properly. But the french confused me.

The important parts are the following (you only need to set the axe settings to fly):

Flight control surfaces > Primary control surfaces

- Ailerons Axis: Joystick L-Axis X (Querruderachse)

- Elevator Axis: Joystick L-Axis Y (Höhenruderachse)

- Rudder Axis: Joystick L-Axis Z (Seitenruderachse)

Power Managent > Throttle (Energieverwaltung > Gashebel)

- Throttle Axis: Joystick thrust control X (Gashebelachse)

Also set the buttons of the Joystick where you prefer it.
  7. SerMol Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals and Saitek Panels.

Hi Longarm,

I had to remap the control keys, and now rudder pedals are ok.

Steps:

Create a new profile for rudder pedals on Controls menù on Pro Flight CESSNA Rudder Pedals section.

Brakes

Left/right brake - Joystick L-Axis X /Joystick L-Axis Y

Flight Control Surfaces - Primary Control Surfaces

Rudder Axis - Left/Right - Joystick R-Axis Z

Now I missed switch panel / Radio Panel / Instrument panel, but I'm working on that.

Thanks anyway.
  8. Zelborg Win User

"gargamel" Map Coordinates Guide

This guide is a collective document of information gathered from online and personal exploration, as well as data collected from participants. This is an effort to help erase hours of pointless mining and wasted resources on tools in attempts of finding
    such rare minerals and locations.

To participate start a map with the seed gargamel

This is where you will spawn.. most of the time.

This is an incredible map.

To help (which is always needed) Post the coordinates of items, resources, special biomes, and dungeons!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Biomes/Towns/Locations:

Special Biomes

Grassland/Swamp/Snow Biom Split at: X:240, Y:64, Z:320

Towns

X: -93 Y: 86 Z: 99

X: -88 Y: 84 Z: 101

X: -16 Y: 81 Z: -160 = Large

X: 20 Y: 84 Z: 6 = Huge, visible on map

X: 20 Y: 74 Z: -171

Locations

Lava Formation

X: -404 Y: 69 Z: 92

Water Wells (Abandoned)

X: -412 Y: 70 Z: 53

wonder whats inside..

X: -242 Y: 66 Z: -159

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dungeons, Abandoned Mines, Caverns, and Mobs:

X: -83, Y: 64, Z: -370 = Under water Abandoned Mine Entrance

X: -106, Y:13, Z: 200 = Abandoned Mine

X: 7, Y: 36, Z: 283 = Abandoned Mine

Massive, Beautiful, Useful Caverns

X: -42 Y: 18 Z: -47 = You can dig straight down. Gold/Diamond

Underwater:

X: -30, Y: 64, Z: -316 = Huge Under water Cave

X: -83, Y: 64, Z: -370 = Under water Abandoned Mine Entrance

Zombie Dungeons

n/a

Skeleton Dungeons

n/a

Spider Dungeons

X:89, Y:28, Z:259

X:-109, Y:28, Z:-328

Cave Spider Dungeons

X:15, Y:36, Z:-259

X:7, Y:36, Z:-261

The Nether

Nether Fortresses

X: 78 Y: 100 Z: 78 = Nearby are Nether Wart, and Two Blaze spawners

Blaze Spawners

X: 91 Y: 59 Z: 107 = 2 right next to eachother

Nether Wart

X: 75 Y: 58 Z: 66

Resources:

Slime

n/a

Pumpkins

X: -74 Y: 65 Z: 52

X: -263 Y: 75 Z: -300

Disc locations

X: 89, Y: 28, Z: 259 = uncomfirmed

Diamonds

X: 38, Y: 14, Z:209

X: 38, Y: 14, Z:189

X: -107, Y: 8, Z:228

X: 97, Y: 14, Z:260

X: -58, Y: 12, Z:160

X: -104, Y: 15 Z:149

X: -214 Y: 14 Z: 165

X: -29 Y: 16 Z: -45

X: 47 Y: 12 Z: -224

X: 80 Y: 9 Z: -205

Gold

X: -53 Y: 16 Z: -59

X: 51 Y: 25 Z: -212

X: 48 Y: 22 Z: 198

X: 35 Y: 20 Z: -222

X: 39 Y: 13 Z: -227

X: 62 Y: 15 Z: -230

X: 79 Y: 5 Z: -198

Iron

X: -273 Y:47 Z: 24

X: -252 Y: 65 Z: 229

X: -43 Y: 51 Z: -55

X: -45 Y: 18 Z: -50

X: -46 Y: 48 Z: -54

X: 40 Y: 37 Z: -164

X: 43 Y: 39 Z: -170

X: 34 Y: 39 Z: 171

X: 53 Y: 45 Z: -187

X: 76 Y: 48 Z: -121

X: 79 Y: 47 Z: -119

X: 80 Y: 53 Z: -114

X: 37 Y: 22 Z: -221

X: 33 Y: 19 Z: -227

X: 58 Y: 13 Z: -228

X: 69 Y: 19 Z: -230

X: 70 Y: 19 Z: -207

X: 102 Y: 20 Z: -203

X: 75 Y: 21 Z: -182

X: 69 Y: 21 Z: -181

X: 97 Y:4 Z: -179

X: 79 Y: 8 Z: -209

This is taking a lot of effort and time, so please be kind and pass the help along.

Special thanks...

Lawrence Joseph

Alexander Brown
Thema:

1. Invert Y AND Z Axis Option! - Similar Threads - Invert Axis Option

2. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  3. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  4. Why is my mouse inverted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my mouse inverted: Hello so the problem that I have is that my mouse is inverted, What I mean by inverted is that when I move up my mouse it moves down and same backwards, Its not just a game problem because here in...
  5. Invert X-Axis in Xbox Accessories app

in XboX Insiders
    Invert X-Axis in Xbox Accessories app: Xbox Accessories>Configure>Edit>Mapping>Right Stick>Primary>"Invert X-Axis" does not exist! (Invert Y-axis) is a setting that exists, exactly, in the same menu. However, having an X-axis...
  6. How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?: On the Xbox Series X from the Accessibility section of the Settings menu how do I invert the X axis of the Right Analogue Stick. e0ff03c1-70bf-4fed-9419-5546493afcbd
  7. Invert X-Axis on Xbox Series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invert X-Axis on Xbox Series: Hi there, My girlfriend is certainly one of the few percentages of humanity for whom the x and y axes have to be inverted in many games (e.g. working with point-of-view angles). She regularly...
  8. Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...: This is a screenshot of the Xbox Accessories app. As you can see I am on the stick tab. There is no option to invert the x or y-axis. Why can I invert them on a normal Xbox controller but not...
  9. Option to invert left stick x-axis in Xbox Accessories App on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Option to invert left stick x-axis in Xbox Accessories App on PC: Would it be possible to add the option, in the Xbox Accessories App on PC, to invert the x-axis of the left stick of the xbox one controller (or any supported controller)? I can't imagine that it...
  10. There is no option to invert the x or y-axis on the Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is no option to invert the x or y-axis on the Elite Series 2: You can invert them on a normal controller but not on the Elite Series 2. I looked through the Xbox Accessories App but there is no option for it with the Elite....