Inverse ghosting after pc reset

Discus and support Inverse ghosting after pc reset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] does anyone has a solution for this? I have overdrive on the monitor & freesync on but can’t find other solutions for this and all my drivers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Retro Johny, Jun 16, 2024.

1. Retro Johny
    Retro Johny Guest

Inverse ghosting after pc reset [​IMG]

does anyone has a solution for this? I have overdrive on the monitor & freesync on but can’t find other solutions for this and all my drivers are up to date

also I am noticing that it is using 50% of cpu and only 3% of gpu so that may be the reason

:)

Retro Johny, Jun 16, 2024
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

What is are favorite campanions and weapons?

I liked ED-E and Veronica. She would just beat the snot out of everything. My favorite weapon was the Proton Inversal Axe after completing OWB
  3. US Revenge Win User

Inversion

the gravity gun is nothing like the inversion gravity mechanics.. yes you can do the same stuff as in HL2 sorta but there is other stuff as well. that said, its not the best game I ever played but its much better then I expected. it's good to see new Ips.
  4. Nameloi Win User

Inversion

This game is just a generic TPS with a gimmick mechanic which is levitation and physics, boy Im just gonna wait to hear the many problems that kind of gameplay will create online. Expect a lot of griefing.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Inversion

Still looking forward to it. When is it coming out? It seems like it keeps getting pushed back.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Inversion

I was interested when I saw the CG trailer. When I saw the gameplay, I decided it probably won't be for me. For me it seems like one of those games where it gives you a lot of options to kill and manipulate the environment, but you just end up forgetting
    about them and just shooting stuff. Only time will tell.
Thema:

1. Inverse ghosting after pc reset - Similar Threads - Inverse ghosting reset

2. Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox: Hi, I am trying to purchase the ghost recon year 1 pass, but am having problems getting the purchase to appear on my xbox. I think my Xbox profile and microsoft account are mixed up somehow. I...
  3. Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly: I recently purchased the Call of Duty: Ghost add-on Season Pass. I go in game to download the items I have purchased but they are still at their original set price. I go on to discover that the...
  4. COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.: So, I'm having major issues with fixing this bug on Call of Duty: Ghosts, when I open the game the screen immediately splits into two uneven screens and leaves a major static bar in the middle....
  5. Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install: How the [mod removed] do I get the game to install the Year One Pass I am on Xbox One Series X and all I get is the Base Game - and UbiCrap has only provided a flyer/slip/printout thing with a...
  6. Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.: account had over 1000 hours help bf14d94b-39c9-41a7-afdf-42740c5f2805
  7. Ghosting on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ghosting on xbox series x: I've been noticing ghosting on my tv and my monitor on my monitor i feel like i have to set my refresh rate to each game im playing in order for it to go away my monitor is 165hz from msi and i...
  8. Ghost messages on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ghost messages on xbox: Pretty much have ghost messages on ALL Platforms with no way to find then Had a support worker try to fix it by resetting the xbox app multiiple times with no result and was told that they would...
  9. Linked ghost microsoft account to minecraft (stuck)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked ghost microsoft account to minecraft (stuck): Ive been trying to connect my microsoft account to minecraft on Playstation. It says its already linked to different ghost account(random account for 1 time use) and i cant unlink it, i have no...
  10. Can we please get x axis inversion?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we please get x axis inversion?: Hi fox here, I play a lot of flying games so I'm used to playing inverted, well when I play competitive shooters with my friends it always feels like i’m over adjusting my aim because I'm so used...