Invalid JSON String Error when trying to sign in to xbox app.

Discus and support Invalid JSON String Error when trying to sign in to xbox app. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi There, I recently tried signing into my account on the Xbox Companion App and I received an "Invalid JSON String" error message. Any solutions... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Joeッ2, May 30, 2021.

1. Joeッ2
    Joeッ2 Guest

Hi There,

I recently tried signing into my account on the Xbox Companion App and I received an "Invalid JSON String" error message.

Any solutions would be helpful.

Thank You,

Joe

:)

Joeッ2, May 30, 2021
  2. XBF John Win User

My Xbox app doesn't want to switch users

Hello,

Check out this thread and see if the solution helps your issue: Invalid JSON string for xbox app - Microsoft Community

Essentially, there are two directories in "%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker", Accounts and Cache. Each folder has one file in it. Delete them both, and try to log in to the xbox app again.

Thanks,

3. KiwiPhantom1 Win User

Cant login into xbox game pass app

When i try to login to my xbox live on game pass pc it comes up with invalid JSON string how do i fix this?
  4. NIKOLAITIUNIN Win User

Invalid Json data Xbox app

A friend of mine is having problems signing into the the Xbox app. my friend tried logging his account into the Xbox app on his brothers pc but when he tried to login to his computer it gave him a error code saying invalid JSON string
    I have the same problem on my windows pc. Don't know what to do(
  5. LukmanLukman1 Win User

A friend of mine is having problems signing into the the Xbox app. my friend tried logging his account into the Xbox app on his brothers pc but when he tried to login to his computer it gave him a error code saying invalid JSON string
  6. LukmanLukman1 Win User

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
Thema:

1. Invalid JSON String Error when trying to sign in to xbox app. - Similar Threads - Invalid JSON String

2. We Cant Sign You Into Xbox Live Invalid JSON String

in XBoX Accessibility
    We Cant Sign You Into Xbox Live Invalid JSON String: When I try to sign into my account through the Xbox app on pc it shows me invalid json string, can anyone help? 1ece7d82-bd0b-4e7c-9a99-6e033d6c6238
  3. cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string"

in XBoX on Windows
    cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string": as the title says, i cant sign into the game bar. wont. nuh uh. not at all. tried everything i've found on here and it wont work.
  4. Invalid JSON string for xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Invalid JSON string for xbox app: Ever since I logged out of my account, I haven't been able to log back in because of an "Invalid JSON string" and nothing on the forums is helping 60dd3b40-7d72-4fda-b25b-fa6c93b8aa3b
  5. cant sign into my account on xbox app windows 10 "invalid json string"

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign into my account on xbox app windows 10 "invalid json string": My problem is when i try to sign into another account on the Xbox app windows 10 it says "unable to sign into Xbox live." "invalid json string" , I've done everything possible for it to work and...
  6. Invalid JSON String

in XBoX on Windows
    Invalid JSON String: Whenever I try and log into the Xbox app on PC or sign into the Microsoft account I want to play as in Minecraft, I log into my email but when I try to do the password I get a message saying "We...
  7. invalid JSON string error on PC xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    invalid JSON string error on PC xbox live: I've been having this issue for a very long time and i've done everything to try and fix it. Please respond quickly, as this is really frustrating me. 8c00fe4b-3472-4564-88a3-41c4a22ead64
  8. INVALID JSON STRING

in XBoX on Windows
    INVALID JSON STRING: Everytime I login to the xbox app on my windows 10 I always get the error message saying *We cant sign you in invalid json string* I have had this problem for like 2 months. I tried removing all...
  9. invalid JSON string

in XBoX Accessibility
    invalid JSON string: For about 7 months or longer every time i try sign in i get the text "invalid JSON string" and I've looked it up and nothing has helped i deleted all 3 of the app beta and the old one and the new...
  10. Xbox Invalid JSON String

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Invalid JSON String: I have a big problem with this since a couple months ago. When I tried to log in in the Xbox app for computer this invalid JSON string dont stop to appear, with all the accounts I tried the...