INVAILD to download tombraider

Discus and support INVAILD to download tombraider in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i baught a new xbox 360 for christmas and it came with halo 4 and tomb raider tryed to redeem the code for the game and contacted the game makers they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TEADYBEAR13, Jan 4, 2014.

1. TEADYBEAR13
    TEADYBEAR13 Guest

i baught a new xbox 360 for christmas and it came with halo 4 and tomb raider tryed to redeem the code for the game and contacted the game makers they told me to tell xbox not them

:)

TEADYBEAR13, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Kozman63
    Kozman63 Guest
    My Xbox live profile

I have done all of that, yet, I still get the message "This Email or password is invaild. Please try again" when i try to download my profile.

Kozman63, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Download Code wont work

I had to cancel a download for TombRaider, and now when I try again, it says it has already been downloaded. Initial download got to 5% only. How can I continue the download?

EagleDriver007, Jan 4, 2014
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

what error are you getting is it just invalid that could mean the following: region mismatch (you are in a different region than the code), entered incorrectly (try making sure you are not mistaking letters for numbers etc).

davemcfly85, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: