Invaild JSON String (Xbox app Windows 10)

Discus and support Invaild JSON String (Xbox app Windows 10) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is always showing the welcome back screen when i try to sign in on the xbox app but when i go to change account it will always show me this screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShadowBeast893, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Invaild JSON String (Xbox app Windows 10)

It is always showing the welcome back screen when i try to sign in on the xbox app but when i go to change account it will always show me this screen
    Invaild JSON String (Xbox app Windows 10) [​IMG]

But when i try again it show the same screen and i cant do nothing about it i have looked everywhere for an answer but nothing works

:)

ShadowBeast893, Jun 15, 2021
  2. fourkbm Win User

what do you replace that part with in the path?
  3. ShadowBeast893 Win User

I now have done everything but it is still giving me the error (sorry for the late reply i was away for the weekend)
  4. pasqualeeno Win User

You can use the Disk Cleanup tool to delete temporary files and system files from your device:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type disk cleanup, then select itfrom the results.
    2. Select the check box next to the type of files you want to delete. (To view a description of each type of file, select the name.) By default, Downloaded Program Files, Temporary Internet Files, and Thumbnails are selected. Be sure to clear those check boxes if you don't want to delete those files.
    3. To free up even more space, select Clean up system files, and then select the type of system files you want to delete. Disk Cleanup will take a few moments to calculate the amount of space that can be freed up.

Note: If it’s been fewer than 10 days since you upgraded to Windows 10, your previous version of Windows will be listed as a system file you can delete. If you need to free up drive space, you can delete it, but keep in mind that you'll be deleting your Windows.old folder, which contains files that give you the option to go back to your previous version of Windows. If you delete your previous version of Windows, this can't be undone. (You won't be able to go back to your previous version of Windows.)
    4. After you’ve selected the types of files you want to delete, select OK, and then select Delete files in the confirmation window to start the cleanup.
    Furthermore, you can use an external storage device to help you complete the update. To learn more, see Free up space to install the latest Windows 10 update.

Regards
  5. Yogurt609 Win User

what do you put in repalce this part because it says serch documents instead of path?
  6. ShadowBeast893 Win User

It has now worked although the accounts folder had nothing in it, it still worked Thank you so much
Thema:

1. Invaild JSON String (Xbox app Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Invaild JSON String

2. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  3. how to use a scoreboard in a property of a json ui element

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to use a scoreboard in a property of a json ui element: I tried to use a scoreboard in a property of a json ui element in minecraft bedrock 1.20.10, but it is don't worked. 86bed52f-593e-404b-9bf3-9e8fdfc515b2
  4. setblock rotation as a command in bedrock .json file from an event?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    setblock rotation as a command in bedrock .json file from an event?: I'm not sure what I'm doing is even possible but I want to be able to rotate a block placed running an event command in the .json file like this: "rotate_a": {"run_command": {"command":...
  5. We Cant Sign You Into Xbox Live Invalid JSON String

in XBoX Accessibility
    We Cant Sign You Into Xbox Live Invalid JSON String: When I try to sign into my account through the Xbox app on pc it shows me invalid json string, can anyone help? 1ece7d82-bd0b-4e7c-9a99-6e033d6c6238
  6. Money sent to invaild card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money sent to invaild card: I got a refund from fallout 1st but it senr to my old card 327052d9-ca76-4f78-a5e5-85553c8130af
  7. My roblox code is invaild for some reason?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My roblox code is invaild for some reason?: When I click show code, it showed me the code but when i put it into the redeem section in roblox, it said the code was invalid. How do i fix this?? f809d515-fd98-4229-af42-96a19c9fd906
  8. FH4 Invaild Profile Error Code E:47-0

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH4 Invaild Profile Error Code E:47-0: I am currently trying to play FH4 on my xbox and its coming up with “The Forza Horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available.” I was literally playing last week and everything...
  9. been given DLC codes that are invaild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    been given DLC codes that are invaild: i got dragon ball z Battle of Z on the 24th of Jan and i reseved an emil with the two codes that involved Getting Super Vegito and Super Saiyan Bardock from my game's provider but when i go...
  10. INVAILD to download tombraider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    INVAILD to download tombraider: i baught a new xbox 360 for christmas and it came with halo 4 and tomb raider tryed to redeem the code for the game and contacted the game makers they told me to tell xbox not them...