internet

Discus and support internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the problem is that my xbox will not connect to the internet the xbl test works but when i sign in it tells me i cannot connect its been doing this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by COMPLEXH2K, Jan 17, 2014.

1. COMPLEXH2K
    COMPLEXH2K Guest

internet

the problem is that my xbox will not connect to the internet the xbl test works but when i sign in it tells me i cannot connect its been doing this ever sine the 16th january when my xbl gold renewed automatically any suggestions

:)

COMPLEXH2K, Jan 17, 2014
  2. BraniacBrian
    BraniacBrian Guest
    Internet Conection

I've been having some problems with that internet connection error, too, but honestly, I don't know how I feel about disabling the firewall and/or security features of the router. I hope they release a patch soon that will fix the problem.

BraniacBrian, Jan 17, 2014
  3. Funky Jammer
    Funky Jammer Guest
    Internet Explorer

I don't have my keyboard for my controller, so I have no need for the IE on there. Good to know its a productive app though.

Funky Jammer, Jan 17, 2014
  4. jjrizzle84
    jjrizzle84 Guest

internet

yes and my problemes simaler i just got this xbox about 6 months ago and lately its been freezing even at the first load up what the hell is going on this is highley fustrating and i just bought this damn ff13 2 of xbox live and the damn game keeps freezing
    what the hell xbox live i want to play the game i just payed for thats bs and that sleeps dogs game keeps freezing to what the hell i cant even play the game with out it freezing this sucks ive never had this happin before what going on and can you fix this
    problem because i would like to play my games i payed for

jjrizzle84, Jan 17, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

internet