Internet Problem Please hep Important!

Discus and support Internet Problem Please hep Important! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I am having lot's of problems with internet on Xbox live when I try to do Text Xbox Live Connection then, it said unplug for 30 second which I done... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAPTA1N LEWIS, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Internet Problem Please hep Important!

Hi

I am having lot's of problems with internet on Xbox live when I try to do Text Xbox Live Connection then, it said unplug for 30 second which I done that then try it again and it said can't service DNS name something, this been going on since last night I
    am very bored please help.

:)

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Apr 27, 2014
  2. paul360bebo
    paul360bebo Guest
    *sigh* Can't connect to Xbox Live

please hep me i have the same damn problem , suddently all of a sudden my xbox cann't connect i tried every thing on the internet , i am currently in this problem for a hole month my membership has expired and i aso ive in austraia .. sorry for speeling
    mistakes

paul360bebo, Apr 27, 2014
  3. Hep me please

If your brother did this there was no unauthorised access on your account. This account will be suspended as you allowed him access to the account therefore your responsibility. You will be suspended

The Viral Cyrix, Apr 27, 2014
  4. DGYT
    DGYT Guest

Sounds like it might be your service provider at fault. You should contact them. Make sure you have the DNS Setting on automatic.

5. But my internet keep playing up i got BT boardband is optic fibre better than boardband?

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: