internet goes off when i start a game

Discus and support internet goes off when i start a game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello guys i have a bit of an issue when i start any game the internet is on but i can't use it no youtube no fb no nothing nor i can play the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by php_document, Dec 25, 2021.

1. php_document
    php_document Guest

hello guys i have a bit of an issue when i start any game the internet is on but i can't use it no youtube no fb no nothing nor i can play the game online but when i close it the internet is useable again and i have another issue when i download stuff from epicstore or steam the net graph is there but disc usage graph isn't there and its 0 and whats the probleme plz help me out

:)

php_document, Dec 25, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Php, I do not know which version of Windows is using, whether 10 or 11, regardless of the version check if it contains the latest updates installed.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

How To Update To Windows 10 21H2, November 2021 Update

https://bt4p.com/how-to-update-to-windows-10-21...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.

Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store.

If you already have it updated, you could mention what procedures you've tried in the console.
  3. php_document Win User

im on pc ethernet connection + im uptodate and i use wondows 10 and i still encounter the problemes i just described
  4. Xander Salarie Win User

Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing out of nowhere (windows 11)

it now gave me the 0xc0000005
    error, do note that when i enter the game with internet off it goes fine but when i am connected to the internet it almost always crashes
  5. MR Go 2 SIeep Win User

Getting Booted out of Black Ops matches periodically

How could i run a ping test when my internet goes out ?

you are asking me to run a ping test when the problem is happening, well when the problem happens my internet goes out and i have to power cycle the modem and turn my xbox completely off to get my internet back on.
  6. YearlongDuke281 Win User

Yellow power brick

when I turn it on it turns from orange to white and the turns off and goes back to orange, internet expert
Thema:

1. internet goes off when i start a game - Similar Threads - internet goes off

2. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  3. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  4. Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet: Can I change my phone internet from ip4 to ip6? bfb21447-30a8-408a-93d9-e9af4b45436f
  5. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  6. Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.: Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet. I have tried everything, resetting it, et cetera. 50638947-7199-49c6-b3ea-7260f9811b83
  7. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  8. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  9. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  10. Internet goes out when it connects

in XboX Insiders
    Internet goes out when it connects: My internet keeps going out when the Xbox series s turns on and connects to the wifi it seems alot like that's what's happening and idk why it's the only explanation cuz it's never happened like...