internet exploer browser for xbox 360

Discus and support internet exploer browser for xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; is internet explorer not supported by Microsoft any more if so then what other browser is keeping in mind that not being supported means no internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by robertbissett, Aug 11, 2020.

1. internet exploer browser for xbox 360

is internet explorer not supported by Microsoft any more if so then what other browser is keeping in mind that not being supported means no internet browsing therefor no downloading via Xbox 360 console to Xbox if so then what browser is and how do i
    download it to my xbox 360 apps

:)

robertbissett, Aug 11, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. BPSPILTMYOIL Win User

Big Issue With the xbox 360 forums Help

internet exploer or google chrome and they are both doing it
  3. Georges C. Win User

Xbox 360 Internet Browser

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mikvz, in addition to the 360 console being discontinued, Internet Explorer has also been discontinued worldwide by Microsoft on all devices so it will not work on the Xbox 360, and it is unlikely that any developers will still develop any browsers for the Xbox 360.

Internet Explorer 11 has retired...

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/202...
  4. jaqueline noblecilla Win User

Unfortunately it's most likely you won't be able to browse the internet on an Xbox 360 anymore. However, it's worth a shot looking at the recommendations at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/apps/internet-explorer-help
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

In all honesty, it's not worth trying. Internet Explorer on Xbox 360 is over 10 years old and hasn't been updated. It was pretty basic when it launched and the Internet has moved on. This old browser doesn't support the latest website protocals and technology and thus most websites will not work, if they even load at all.
  6. MadGameXP Win User

how do i download google chrome or google browser and get microsoft silver light on my xbox 360?

No only internet explorer is browser for xbox 360, however on xbox one they changed the browser to microsoft edge..
Thema:

internet exploer browser for xbox 360

1. internet exploer browser for xbox 360 - Similar Threads - internet exploer browser

2. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  3. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  4. Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet: Can I change my phone internet from ip4 to ip6? bfb21447-30a8-408a-93d9-e9af4b45436f
  5. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  6. Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.: Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet. I have tried everything, resetting it, et cetera. 50638947-7199-49c6-b3ea-7260f9811b83
  7. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  8. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  9. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  10. No internet connection no matter what I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    No internet connection no matter what I do: So we experienced a lightning strike close to our house which caused us to lose power and replace the router and modem. The xbox series x turns on but I can't connect to the internet no matter...